C18 - PART 129 - HE KNEW THE SECRET

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 18: Choices

PART 129 – HE KNEW THE SECRET

-Everything? – Hou Lei wondered.

-Yup, everything. – Tian Liam replied.

-What is "everything"? – She asked, looking strangely at him.

-Well, something true about you. – He answered and took some tea.

-Something? What are you meaning about?

-Something that you have hidden from everyone in this Main Land... oh, and also the West Land, I guess. – He looked at the cup of tea on his hand.

-Wait, you make me confused.

-I think it is time to let you know what I know, before you reveal something to me.

-Tian Liam, your voice is strange, you make me scared!

-Scared? I do not think that anything in this country can make you scared. – He laughed. – You can even fool the royal family and many others. So who is worthy to be scared?

-Mention straight to the problem! – She lost her patience.

-Okay, do not take your time more, you are not Bei Yiu! – He put the cup on the table and looked straight to her eyes. – And you are not the Princess of West Land.

-What are you talking about? – She tried to convince him. – As I said, Bei Yiu is my royal name.

-No... The King of West Land only has a daughter named Bei Yiu, she doesn't have any other name. I do not know why you could replace her to be the Princess of West Land. And there are many things I cannot explain. But I assure you that I had heard about that Princess and she had nothing like the things you showed to us in this palace.

-So that is the result when you sent your soldiers to investigate me in West Land? – She wondered. – Tian Liam, so you did not believe in me from the beginning?

-Somehow... yup, but after meeting you day by day, your characteristics changed my mind much. At first, I just felt something strange about the girl slapping me in the first time I met her. And two more slaps. – He laughed. – I just cannot explain why, I fell in love with you very early. Like something...

-Something such likes black magic? – She cut his words.

-Nope, a miracle. – He held her hands. – Whatever happens, I can't stop my heart beating each time I meet you, I can't stop my mind thinking about you every day.

 – Whatever happens, I can't stop my heart beating each time I meet you, I can't stop my mind thinking about you every day