C18 - PART 132 - TELLING HER MISSION

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 18: Choices

PART 132 – TELLING HER MISSION

At that time, Hou Lei was connecting with her mother through their mental connection.

-Mother, I met a mysterious lady today.

-I thought that she would appear one day but it seemed very early.

-Do you know her? – Hou Lei surprised.

-Another "used-to-be-friend" of me. She was a member of the East Er tribe.

-The East Er tribe? So that she has the super strength?

-Nope, she has magic, Wu magic. Finally, she came back to find the Wu magical book.

-Is that the book I found in my room? The book with many pages does not have words.

-Yes, my sweet, and I think that she could feel you might be the only one who could open and read the content of the book.

-I just saw that book several times, but why does she have Wu magic but she cannot open the Wu magical book? That is so strange.

-Well, it is a very long story. However, you need to remember that you should not let anyone touch the book when it was by your side, including Tian Liam and Miang Xiang. I felt that Miang Xiang was hiding many things from us.

-Mother, Tian Liam seemed to know something about me, he knew that I was not the Princess of West Land and he also believed in magic.

-You should be careful, you cannot reveal your identity before we find out the Hou Ma gem. It is our only hope to revive our tribe.

-I know that, mother, I really need your hug this time.

-I can understand, you must stay strong and our effort will be replied.

-One more thing, after meeting the mysterious lady, Tian Liam seemed to be hypnotized.

-Hypnotized? – Lei Hwa was surprised. – That lady could not do that.

-So who can? I see her holding Tian Liam in front of my room.

-She cannot... is that him?

-Him? Is there any other person? You make me so confused, mother.

-He is the lady's lover, he was very ambitious to have her beside him. He had tried many things in years but no good result. He was also an East Er person.

-Oh, that is it, I could feel the trace of a magical battle when I saw her and Tian Liam. Is that dangerous to Tian Liam? He had run away and he pushed me and Mr. Hu by powerful physical and magical strength. I am very worried about him now.

-Do not worry much, my sweet! He will be alright, you also know that, no bad magic can exist in a long time in the palace.

There were the footsteps outside the room.

-Mother, there is someone coming, I will connect with you later!

-Hou Lei, are you in there? – Tian Liang knocked on the door.

-I am here, you can get in. – She replied.

-I lead a doctor here to check your health, Mr. Hu said that you were hit by Tian Liam and he ran away with his aimless eyes. – Tian Liang sat on a chair.