C19- PART 136 - THE WU MAGICAL BOOK

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 19: Tian Liam and Tian Liang

PART 136 – THE WU MAGICAL BOOK

Tian Liam brought the tray of food back to Hou Lei's room, she was sitting on a chair near the window. He lightly opened the door and walked to her place. She noticed him and turned to look at him.

-Wait for me a minute! – He got out of the room again.

Some minutes later, he came back with the basin of water and a glass of ginger tea. He put the basin on the table in the middle of the room, then he got close to her and helped her to walk to the table and let her sit down on a chair.

-I can do it myself! – She stood up.

-Okay, I know that. – He gently pushed her to sit down. – I said, "let me take care of you". Hou Lei, you have spent almost the time for looking after people, it is a rare chance to take care of you like this. Let me do my favor of loving my wife.

-Okay, so sweet... But I like it! – She smiled.

He gently took the water to his hand and washed her face, her hand.

-Had it be hurt? – He looked at the wounds on her hands.

-It was not hurt much. At that time, I cared about your safety more.

He got the towel and cleaned her face and her hands as much gentle as possible. She looked at him with sparkles in her eyes. She once again thought about what would happen after she found out the Hou Ma gem and was that she had to get away from him? This man, somehow, brought her to a brighter life when she had been at the bottom of the worst things in the world. He had made her believe in love, believe that there were still good people in the cold-heart society. If she had to leave him, would her life become back to the peaceful and innocent previous one?

-Hou Lei, are you okay?

-Oh, I was thinking about something. What did you say?

-Nothing. Is that about the assassin?

-Yup, I do not know why could he use magic in the palace?

-What do you mean?

-The palace is built on a religious land where the power of the earth is strong. It can prevent the dark sources of magic by itself and even fight with the evils.

-I have no idea about this. Or maybe his magic is stronger than the power of the land?

-No way, the power of this palace is eternal, it never ends until the core of power is destroyed. And I do not think anyone can do that.