C17 - PART 125 - THE FAKE TIAN LIAM_2

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam

PART 125 – THE FAKE TIAN LIAM_2

-Tian Liam, are you okay? – The Queen asked Tian Liam.

-I... I... - He could not answer fluently and hugged his face with his hands.

-Call the doctor, now! – The Emperor shouted at the sentries.

Some sentried ran out of their place to call the doctor. Miang Xiang looked at Hou Lei and winked with her, knowing that their medicine was now spreading its effect.

-Tian Liam, do you feel not good at somewhere? – Hou Lei caught his hands.

-I'm okay, just need a minute... Ahhh!!! – He yelled loudly.

Everyone in the room was worried about his status

Everyone in the room was worried about his status. Hou Lei could see the flow of the magical medicine was spreading in his body. The Emperor and the Queen also left their table to check his status. He knew that his magical mask was going to be broken with hundreds of eyes looking at him. He planned to run out of the room but Miang Xiang used her magic to move a small chair in front of his way and making him fall down on the ground.

-Help the Third Prince! – The Emperor said.

The bureaucrats ran to his place and helped him get up. He tried his best to cover his face. However, the effect of the medicine became stronger, his face started to be blurred away and it was fading the figure of Tian Liam's face, replacing with Er Wang's one. His body also was affected, it became the normal size of Ziam Jun's body, bigger than Tian Liam's one and his clothes became cramped to his original body.

Everyone in the room once again was worried and surprised by what they were witnessing. They could not believe in their eyes with the scene happening. The doctor came and walked close to his place. The doctor touched his hands.

-My Prince, please let me check for your status! – The doctor said.

-No... go away, I do not need your help. – His voice also returned to its origin.

-You sound not got, Tian Liam, let the doctor help you! – The Queen said.

The Emperor nodded to the doctor to let him do what he should. The doctor held Er Wang's hands and pushed them down to reveal his face.

 The doctor held Er Wang's hands and pushed them down to reveal his face