C12 - PART 81 - THE LOVE REVELATION

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 12: The Crown Prince's Obsession

PART 81 – THE LOVE REVELATION

-But it has been more than two years, Hou Lei! – Tian Liam said.

-You can leave me every time you want, as I used to tell you many times. I don't force you to be with you, you can even return me to the West Land or do something...

-Stop! – He cut her sentence. – You know I'll never do that, I'll wait for your answer.

He stood up and walked out of the room. She sat down on a chair and looked at his shadow faded.

"Sorry, Tian Liam, I can't let anything stop or interrupt my plan, even you. I must accept that through time, the feelings for you in my heart are getting bigger and bigger. However, I have a mission to finish here and that is the only reason I'm here. My tribe is waiting for me to rescue them from the endless space."

That night, Tian Liam did not come back to Hou Lei's room. He stayed in his reading room for the whole evening and night. She cooked dinner and waited for him, she thought he would come back. The food became cooler and out cold, she returned the food to the kitchen and walked back to her room. She laid on her bed and continued to think about him. Should she give him a chance? But after that, what was next? She might kill his father for having the Hou Ma gem back and he would never forgive her. And their love would come to an end? The thoughts made her tired and slowly fell into a deep sleep. The next day, on the way to greet the Queen, Hou Lei met a sentry who was close to Tian Liam. She asked the sentry about him.

-Ah Jiang, you go to the Queen's room first. I have something to ask this guy! – She said to her maid.

-My Princess, you want to talk to me? – The sentry surprised.

-Do you know where Tian Liam is now?

-Sorry, my Princess, he got out of the palace very early this morning

-Sorry, my Princess, he got out of the palace very early this morning. – The sentry replied.

-Does anyone know where he goes to?

-He said he had some important works to finish outside the royal city.

-Important works? Did he met the Emperor yesterday or before he left?

-Nope, my Princess, he spent yesterday's evening and the whole night in his reading room. He seemed to be upset, forgive me, my Princess, did you two argue something?

-Oh, nothing, just some husband and wife's small things.

-From the time you were here, I can see that the world of the Third Prince has been narrowed around you, so each time I saw his upset face, the first one I think of is you.