C18 - PART 126 - RESCUE THE REAL TIAN LIAM

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 18: Choices

PART 126 – RESCUE THE REAL TIAN LIAM

The Emperor let Miang Xiang bring the drug to Ziam Jun. He wanted to avoid the drug but also wanting to prove something to the royal family, and he accepted to get the drug. After that, the Emperor commanded the soldiers to watch him carefully, he did not know what was the right thing and decided that he should still keep Ziam Jun in the jail.

On the other hand, as they had prepared some days ago, Hou Lei and Tian Liang were planning for their trip to the Er mountain again to rescue the real Tian Liam.

-We must be more careful this time! – Hou Lei said. – As I guess, that time the Er people had their own reason to let us get into the tribe and rescue the fake Tian Liam. However, this time, they will be more concerned about us.

-I know that, I have chosen the best soldiers of ours. – Mr. Hu said.

-That will not be enough. – Miang Xiang said. – The Er people have very strong physical abilities and they are not hurt by swords.

-So what should we do? – Tian Liang worried.

-We already have a plan. – Lei Hwa said. – You and your soldiers just need to incorporate well to us.

-Can I know the plan? – Mr. Hu wondered.

-We will need to poison the Er people by the drug I and Lei Hwa prepared. – Miang Xiang explained. – Then we need to wait until all of them get the poison in their body and I will use my hypnotic powder to make them weak. Your soldiers will capture them and some soldiers will come with us to their jail to rescue Tian Liam.

-Sound good. – Mr. Hu nodded. – But how can we poison them?

-By the water! – Miang Xiang continued. – There has a small river supplying water to the whole people in the village. They only have that supply of water.

-And who will take the part to put the drug into the water? – Mr. Hu asked.

-Me. – Lei Hwa replied. – I will have my own way to do that.

-When will we start to get there? – Tian Liang asked.

-Right now! – Hou Lei answered. – We don't know if Er Wang has a connection with his people or not. If he has, Tian Liam must be in danger now.

-I understand. – Mr. Hu said. – I will ask the soldiers to go now. We will begin our trip right this afternoon. All of you should prepare well too.

In the afternoon, the Soldier General had asked the agreement of the Emperor to lead the soldiers to Er tribe with Tian Liang and Hou Lei to save the real Prince. They got into a horse wagon and belonging with them were hundreds of soldiers.

The evening of the day after, they got to the bottom of the mountain where the Er tribe was living. They stopped to take some rest and camped there for that night. When people in the group were falling asleep, Lei Hwa, Miang Xiang, and Hou Lei started their plan.

 When people in the group were falling asleep, Lei Hwa, Miang Xiang, and Hou Lei started their plan