C6 - PART 44 - TAKE CARE OF HIM_4

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 6: The mysterious in the Palace

PART 44 - TAKE CARE OF HIM_4

Tian Liam pretended to be waking up, he let out a yawn.

-Hou Lei, what did you just call me?

-"My husband". - Hou Lei answered. - Is there something wrong?

-Oh, no, it's the sweetest thing you said to me.

-Okay, I cooked some gruel for you, but I warn you, you must eat all of this bowl unless I won't cook for you anymore!

-Of course, your dishes are the best, I'll eat all of them.

-I know you're still weak, I'll feed you.

He nodded. She brought the bowl of gruel and walked closer to the bed, sat down next to him. He looked at the bowl with excitement, she smiled to him and picked up a spoon of gruel, still blew it before feeding him. He opened his mouth to receive the spoon, he ate and his face turned a little bit red, he wanted to vomit all out, but she looked at him and kept her smile. This moment he realized that he should not lie to her about his health, however, everything was too late for him now. He could not turn back or do other things, he swallowed hard.

-Is it delicious? - She asked and still gently smiled with him.

-Tasty! The most delicious! - He tried to answer with the burning throat.

-Well, so you must eat all of this!

-Of... Of... course!

She gave him two more spoons of gruel and his face was totally red. She put the bowl on the small table next to the bed and walked to the round table in the middle of the room, got a small strange fruit. She gave it to him.

-It will make you feel better.

-What... What's this? - He tried hard to talk with a low voice, his breath was full with chili pungent odor. - Is it another punishment?

-It will make the taste gone. Do you want or not?

-Okay, I'll take it. - He got the fruit and put into his mouth.

-So? - She looked at him. - Is it better now?

-Wow!!! - He talked normally. - What's this fruit?

-It's called the magical fruit, it can make all the other tastes become sweet.

-It is, very sweet now. - He answered.

-So, continue with the gruel? - She smiled at him.

-Hah? Continue? - He felt shocked.

-As I said, "you must eat all of this bowl, unless, I won't cook for you anymore!"

-Will the effect of the fruit remain?

-I don't know, you can try or give up!

-I eat half of the bowl, I'll continue.

-Do you need me to feed you? Or you do it yourself?

-I'll make it my self, you make me feel not safe!

He got the bowl and eat all the gruel inside. The fruit still had its effect, he did not feel pungent anymore. She walked to the table to get some tea for him. He finished his lunch and smiled with her.

-I finished it, you will cook for me more?

-Of course, many dishes delicious like this.

-Well, I don't think you are too evil to poison your husband?

-Let's see your behavior. Now drink this tea, it will make the balance in your stomach.

-Wow, feel so good! - He drank the tea and said. - What you put into this tea? It's different from the tea you usually make.

-Some special ingredients to destroy the effect of the chili in your stomach, if not, your stomach can have a hole by the hot of the chili powder.

-I think I'll never dare to lie to you again!

-You won't have any next time, if I know you lie to me ever again, you will receive the best punishment. Now, take a nap and I will make the medicine for you, after this time, you won't need to get the medicine more, your status is normal now.

-Let me help you! - He prepared to get out of the bed.

-Stay there! If you want to corrupt the reaction between the chili and my ingredients inside your stomach and get a hole on it!

-Okay, okay, I follow all of your instructions. - He laid back to the bed.

After a while, Ah Hwa knocked on the door.

-My Prince, it's Ah Hwa, can I get in?

-Just get in. - He answered.

-Princes Hou Lei asked me to bring some tea for you!

-Where's she? She won't come back soon?

-She was having her lunch at the kitchen, she said you needed to drink of this teapot and stayed on the bed until she came back.

-Okay, give me the teapot.

He drank all the tea and gave back the pot to Ah Hwa, she walked out of the room. He stayed on the bed as she said. He thought she wanted to punish him for lying to her, but she still cared much about his health, she had prepared the magical fruit and the special tea for him. She fed him first before having her meal. He was more addicted to this lady, she was strange, but the strange that made him need to be beside her, explore her world. Her world seemed to be very private, he needed to do his best to win her trust and have the chance to open the door to that mysterious world.

-What are you thinking about? - Hou Lei stood right beside him.

-Oh, you're back, I'm thinking about you!

-About me? - She surprised. - After I gave you the bowl of gruel with full chili powder?

-You know, you're special, that makes me non-stop thinking about you.

-Tian Liam, as I said, you shouldn't put too much hope on me, maybe in the future, you will regret what you are thinking about me today!

-Regret? I think it will never happen. You've made my life more colorful, more beautiful and I only want to be with you all the time now.

-You can't say anything about the future, it's always a hidden number.

-But I can tell about my present, you're my present now, Hou Lei!

To be continued...