C19 - PART 133 - TIAN LIANG'S THOUGHTS

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 19: Tian Liam and Tian Liang

PART 133 – TIAN LIANG'S THOUGHTS

-My Princess, my Second Prince! – Mr. Hu came back and greeted them.

-Tian Liam... - Hou Lei saw some soldiers was holding him and ran to his place.

-What happened to him? – Tian Liang asked Mr. Hu.

-We found him in the prison of the palace and seemed... - The General suddenly stopped.

-Seem what? – Tian Liang asked.

-The Third Prince has released Er Wang. – Mr. Hu said. – Er Wang broke the walls of the palace and escaped. We do not know why...

-Well, he was hypnotized by an assassin. – Hou Lei answered. – We can care about Ziam Jun later, firstly, we need to take care of Tian Liam.

The soldiers helped to bring him to the bed and put him onto. Hou Lei checked his pulse, nothing to worry, there was no wound on his body. She got the blanket to cover his body and turned to talk with the General and Tian Liang.

-To prepare, I do not know if the hypnotic of Tian Liam is over or not, please get me a rope and some herbs, I will list them to you.

She wrote down some herbs in a paper and gave it to Tian Liang. He came to the medicine warehouse to get the herb. The General also walked to his weapon warehouse to get some ropes for her. Hou Lei sat onto a chair next to the table, she wondered what had happened when he met the lady in violet dress and her lover. What was the secret they wanted to hide? What was the purpose of the assassin when he came to meet Tian Liam?

-Do you need me to stay here with you and the Prince tonight, my Princess? – The General returned and gave her the ropes.

-I think he will be okay, please let some soldiers outside the room, I will call them when I need them. – Hou Lei answered.

-So I leave first, you should take a nap, you look very tired and your wounds are still making you feel pain

-So I leave first, you should take a nap, you look very tired and your wounds are still making you feel pain. – The General said, then walked out and closed the door.

A moment later, Tian Liang opened the door to give Hou Lei the herbs.

-Do you need anything else? – Tian Liang asked.

-I am okay, and I think that he is too. – Hou Lei replied.

-Well, take care of yourself. – He left the room.