C10 - PART 71 - SOLVE THE ARGUMENT

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 10: The return of Lei Hwa

PART 71 – SOLVE THE ARGUMENT

Hou Lei saw the food was still on the table. It seemed like he did not touch them, the teapot was also out cold now. She walked around the room, she could sense the trace of some kind of dark magic. She ran to Tian Liam's place, he was still sleeping as normal. She checked his pulse, nothing was noticed, but on his body still had the effect of the dark power. She was worried and shook him:

-Tian Liam, are you okay? Tian Liam, answer me!

Worrying about what might be the black assassin came back and hurt him, she stood up and walked to the door, she looked outside to assure no one was watching her room and closed the door. She caught his hand and wrapped it around her shoulder. She struggled to help him walk to her bed and let him lay down on the bed. She raised her hand up and used her magic to expel the dark magic from his body. Her finger pointed at his body and a wave of green magic was led to him. Some minutes later, a dark smoke evaporated from his hand. After all the trace of dark magic was expelled, Hou Lei fell down to the bed, she had used too much magic to treat for him. His consciousness slowly returned, she was laying her head on his chest.

A moment passed, she woke up before him and felt he was holding her hands tightly

A moment passed, she woke up before him and felt he was holding her hands tightly. He was in a dream and muttered something.

-Hou Lei, please don't leave, I can't live without you!

-Tian Liam, are you awake? – She asked and shook him. – I won't be trapped in your plan anymore.

-Hou Lei, it's my fault to not care about you as I should, please don't leave me! Hou Lei! – He shouted and suddenly woke up.

Their eyes met each other's, and he looked down to see that his hands were holding her hand tightly as he wanted to hold her back in his dream. She gently pushed his hands out of her, he was still not getting his mind back from the bad dream. She walked out of the bed and he also followed her. She stopped in front of the table and he stopped, too.

-What happened? – He asked.

-Why do you ask me that? I should be the one asking.

-I have no idea about everything happened. I just remember that when I was sitting next to the table and waiting for you to come back, I saw a strange book, I touched it and then I was here with you. – He put a hand on his forehead and tried to remember the things.

-A book? – Hou Lei surprised. – I don't have any book here.

-I know, but that book was very strange like it had magic. I can definitely assure you that just a second before I sat down next to the table, the book hadn't been there.