C17 - PART 116 - THE MISUNDERSTANDING_2

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam's Mystery

PART 116 – THE MISUNDERSTANDING_2

The soldiers got into Hou Lei's room and captured her. They tied her with a rope and led her out of the room. Some soldiers ran to Tian Liam's room and told him the news.

-My Prince, there was a problem. – A soldier said.

-What's going on? – Tian Liam asked.

-Princess Hou Lei... Princess Hou Lei... - The soldier was scared of saying that.

-What? Tell me! – He shouted at them.

-Princess Hou Lei used magic in her room, some maids saw that and many soldiers captured her. They needed your decision to proceed next step.

-What? Hou Lei? Using magic? – He surprised. – Lead me to her place now.

They led him to the place the other soldiers were keeping her. The maids told him what they had witnessed and he looked at her holding by the soldiers.

-Hou Lei, do they say the truth? – He asked.

-Tian Liam... I... - She paused.

-So you are really a demoness? – His eyes were full of angry. – And you have lied to me for a very long time? Talk to me...

-I... I do not know how to explain to you. – Tears dropped from her eyes. – I am not a demoness.

-So, prove it to me! Tell all of them that you are not a demoness.

-Princess Hou Lei, we saw you using magic in your room by our own eyes. How can you explain that? – A maid said.

-That is right. – The other maids nodded.

-Nothing to say? – He asked. – Bring her to the main square of the palace.

Many people gathered by torchlight. A group of people surrounded a pole as they wanted to tie her on there. And from the left-hand side, another group of people leading by some soldiers forced her in a red dress to go with them. She was tied tightly and was lead to the pole.

-Kill the demoness! Kill the demoness! – Many people shouted out.

-Stop the sound! – A soldier shouted out from the high place of the palace wall.

Tian Liam was standing with some soldiers, his face was very serious and looking at Hou Lei

Tian Liam was standing with some soldiers, his face was very serious and looking at Hou Lei. She was now tied to the pole. She had to be beaten by the soldiers, there were many wounds on her body, and she looked exhausted. Blood came out from many places on her body, mixing with the red color of her clothes. She was very weak now, she could not use magic to break the rope around her body. She looked at Tian Liam with full of tears in her eyes.