PART 118 - THE STRANGE BEHAVIOR OF TIAN LIAM

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam

PART 118 – THE STRANGE BEHAVIOR OF TIAN LIAM

-Tian Liam, what are you doing?

Hou Lei said, she tried to resist him, but he kept her too strong and she was still weak now because of the pain she had been suffered in the night some days ago. She tried to break free of his hands, but he did not let her go. He kissed on her lips, her cheek and her neck with passion.

-Don't worry, I will help you get out of the pain you had suffered. – He said.

-Let go of me, Tian Liam! – She tried to yell, but her voice was very weak and no one could listen to her from the outside of the room.

-Shhh... Be good and everything will be okay.

-Tian Liam, how dare you break the contract?

-I don't care about that contract anymore, I only want you!

-We can do it another time, I'm very tired now!

-Let me be with you today, Hou Lei, and everything will be more than okay!

-Let go of me! – She beat on his shoulder.

He planned to get off her clothes and there was a knock on the door making him stop. He kept his hands cover her mouth and asked.

-Who's that?

-It's me, Tian Liang, the Queen wants to give Hou Lei some gifts. – Tian Liang replied.

-Why does our mother not give me instead?

-She meets me on the way to join the meeting with our father.

-You can give it to Ah Jiang, I and Hou Lei will receive later.

-The Queen requested that Hou Lei should receive the gifts herself. Open the door for me!

-Wait for me a minute!

He got up and fixed his clothes before opening the door. Hou Lei fetched a sigh, if Tian Liang was late, she could not imagine what would happen to her.

Ah Jiang put the tray with some packs wrapped with paper on the table. Tian Liam picked up some packs to see what was inside of them. They were actually bird nests and ginsengs. He put the packs back to the tray and looked at Tian Liang. He seemed to think about something, but he hid the eyes' sight from Tian Liang and walked out of the room.

-Where are you going? – Tian Liang asked.

-I go to get some fresh air. – He replied but not turning back.

Ah Jiang closed the door and got out of the room, letting Tian Liang there with Hou Lei.

-Are you okay? – Tian Liang sat on a chair next to the table in the middle of the room.