Meet The Grandparents

Start from the beginning

Straight to the heart. Ouch.

He stopped walking so I stopped walking to. He turned to look at me.

“If you really want to meet them, just say so. Stop dropping hints and expecting me to get it…you sound stupid by the way.” He smirked.

I flushed with embarrassment as he walked away.

˷oOo˷

“Are we there yet?” I asked.

“No.”

I listened to the song playing on the radio.

“Are we there yet?” I asked as we stopped by a stoplight.

“No.” Liam gripped the wheel hard, his knuckles turned white.

“Are we there—“

“God, rich girl! Will you please shut up?! You’ve been asking the same question for an hour now!” he hissed.

“On my defense, it’s boring as hell inside the car.” I snickered.

“Well then, get out.”

“Why will I get out from my own car?”

He groaned in frustration. I smirked knowing I was irritating him. Yeah, I love him just like that. I was bored and I needed to make fun of someone. Too bad, that someone happened to be him. Mia and Mark were seating at the back of the car. Mia was asleep on Mark’s shoulder, much to Liam’s dismay, while Mark was watching us with amusement. Glad he found us entertaining. At least, someone was having fun. We all agreed to take my car since it’s convenient and big enough to fit us all in. Liam volunteered to drive since he knew the direction very well.

Silence filled the car as Liam was visibly mouthing 1 to 10, obviously trying to keep himself calm. I chuckled silently. As moments passed, I grew bored.

“So…” I started.

Liam looked at me questioningly.

“Are we there yet?” I smirked.

“Rich girl, for fuck’s sake, I will spank you if you ask that one more time.” He spoke through gritted teeth.

“A little kinky, are we? Oh, to think that we have adults behind us. You should really tone down your love for BDSM. I’m not into spanking, you know.” I grinned.

Liam threw his head back in irritation.

Mark chuckled.

“You know, for a girl, you really have a green mind. Aren’t I supposed to be making the green jokes here?” Liam asked, calming a little.

“Well, you don’t have the balls to do it.” I told him, trying to hurt his ego.

He glared at me. “A real man respects his woman.”

That kept me silent through the entire ride. His words kept me silent. His woman. His woman. He called me his woman. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I thought about this.

2 hours later, we arrived in our destination.

I got out of my car and looked around. The farm was vast, quiet and peaceful. We parked the car outside a house which I assumed was their grandparents’.

After a minute, the door burst open and an old woman in her mid-60s walked out. Her eyes lit up when they darted to Liam who was standing beside me. She let out a gasp and walked fast towards Liam. The woman was beautiful even if she looked old. Liam smiled as he saw her. I was caught off guard because it was a real smile. Liam really adores his grandma, like what Mia told me.