Chapter 76--Free Fallin

Chapter 76—Free Fallin

Tuesday December 9, 2014

12 Noon

**Adult Content

I’ve been awake for a few hours and I’m drinking my third cup of coffee while fooling around on my laptop.  I notice an email from Maeve and open it.  She’s sent me a link, which I open.  I’m surprised by what I read:

TMZ Online

Daryl Dixon Got the Girl

It’s official ladies, Norman Reedus (AKA The Walking Dead’s Daryl Dixon), is no longer available!  Norman himself posted his romantic proposal to his girlfriend on Saturday night via Twitter.  He proposed in front of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center in NYC, even getting down on one knee.  She gladly accepted; though from the happy tears and shocked expression on her face, it looks like she didn’t see it coming.  Several fans witnessed the proposal, recording it on video and taking plenty of pictures of the happy couple.  No word on when they will tie the knot.

Who is the lucky lady?  If you follow Norman on Twitter or Instagram you are very familiar with the pictures he posts of a mysterious redhead.  We at TMZ have been able to find out a little about Norman’s mystery girl.  Here’s what we’ve uncovered:

Her name is Jenna Montgomery and she’s a wardrobe assistant on The Walking Dead.  She is 43, divorced and a mother of three.  Miss Montgomery is originally from a small rural town in New Jersey, but lived in Los Angeles during the late eighties to the mid-nineties where she made a name for herself behind the scenes, working on several well-known movies.  TMZ was able to uncover a past romantic connection to Poison front-man Bret Michaels.  She has also been close friends with legendary guitarist Slash (Guns n’ Roses & Velvet Revolver) for over 25 years.  Her connection with Slash has recently resulted in her performing a couple of songs with him and Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators at Madison Square Garden (NYC) last month.  No word on a music career, but she wowed the audience at the Garden.

Reedus 45, has been linked to several beautiful women over the years including model Helena Christensen (with whom Reedus has a 16 year old son Mingus) and more recently, 21 year old model Cecilia Singley.  Pictures of Montgomery started showing up on Reedus’s Instagram this past spring (well after his quiet split from Singley) and even though he’s been tight lipped about his present relationship, they are photographed together quite often.  Montgomery attended the Season 5 Walking Dead premiere with Reedus in LA this past October, their first official red carpet event together.  Fans seem pretty happy with their relationship as Montgomery (who does attend several Comic Cons) is friendly and approachable, unlike a past girlfriend of Reedus.

We at TMZ wish the happy couple the best and hope that Reedus will tell us a little more about the woman that made the long time bachelor change his relationship status.  We’ll keep you updated as we gather more information.

As I finish reading the article Norman comes through the front door, packages in hand.  He smiles as he sees me look up from my laptop, “Hey pretty girl, whatcha up to?”  He puts the bags in the closet along with his jacket, before walking up to me and kissing my cheek.  I kiss him back and answer, “Just checking my email.  Maeve sent me a link she saw online.”  I turn the laptop screen towards him and he reads the article.  He rests his hand on the small of my back, rubbing his thumb back and forth.  He finishes reading and leans over to kiss my cheek as he tells me, “TMZ did a pretty good job with their facts over all.  Is there a problem?”  I shake my head, “Not at all.  It’s just a little weird to see my name and information in print like this.  I never thought my life would be interesting enough to write about.”  He sighs, “That is going to be the downside of being with me.  I can try to keep you sheltered from the media but I’m not sure how successful I’ll be.”