Chapter 95-- Happily Ever After

Chapter 95-Happily Ever After

After we were done with the receiving line we made our way to the limo while our friends pelted us with rice. As all our guests headed back to the hotel for the reception, the wedding party drove around Copley Square to the Old South Church for some pictures. Old South Church is the where the exterior church shots in Boondock Saints were done. Since the Catholic Church wouldn't allow Troy to film inside the church because they didn't agree with the content of the movie; Troy opted to film the interior scenes at Trinity Church which is Episcopalian. The two churches are across the square from each other.

After some great photos on the church steps we all returned to Trinity Church for some more wedding photos inside. The group of us had a great time laughing and kidding around with each other. I'm sure the photographer got some interesting shots of all the boys horsing around.

When we were finished with pictures everyone got into their limos and we headed over to the Parker House hotel for our reception. Norman and I had a limo to ourselves which was great because we really hadn't gotten a moment alone today.

As the limo door shuts Norman says, "You look absolutely amazing today." I glance over at him smiling, "Thank you; so do you. I love it when you wear a vest with a suit." He smiles as I lean on his strong shoulder and asks, "How are you feeling sweetheart?" I sigh, "Pretty good right now but I can tell I'm going to be exhausted later." He entwines his fingers in mine as he tells me, "If you get too tired just let me know and I'll make sure we duck out early." I nod as cuddle into his shoulder, "I guess. I would really hate to do that to our guests, Norm." He shrugs, "They'll get over it. My main concern is you and our child; not appearances or what other people think darling." I glance up at him and see the concern and worry in his eyes, "I'll be fine Norm. I promise not to overdo it okay?" He nods and leans in to kiss me as he whispers, "Okay but I'm keeping a close eye on you." His lips brush mine lightly and I groan as he quickly pulls away. He smirks at me, "Sorry darling but if I kiss you like I really want too that dress will end up on the floor of the limo." I chuckle, "The driver will be pretty surprised when he opens the door to let us out." He laughs, "Yeah he wouldn't be expecting that."

We sit in silence for the remainder of the ride and soon pull up to the hotel. I take a deep breath as the driver opens the door and Norman steps out. I can see a few photographers and I know the media has gotten wind of our wedding. There are also quite a few fans on the sidewalk, all with their phones out taking pictures. Norman offers me his hand and I take it as I exit the limo. My dress easily sliding across the seat and out of the vehicle; Pierre is right there to straighten my dress and train as Norman and I walk hand in hand into the hotel. He flashes his million dollar smile to the waiting crowd on the sidewalk and gives them all a quick wave as we walk. I just smile and concentrate on not falling on my face in this long dress.

Soon we are standing outside of the Ballroom with everyone, waiting for the Bridal party introductions. Pierre lines everyone up and I hear "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" by the DropKick Murphys start to play and grin. Norm notices, "Great song to make an entrance too huh?" I nod, "This had to be your doing Mr. Reedus." Norman grins at me, "You better believe it sweetheart." I just shake my head and smile thinking "this is going to be one hell of a reception." Soon Pierre motions to the two of us to get ready and we hear the announcement, "For the first time anywhere, Mr. and Mrs. Norman Reedus." Norman grasps my hand a little tighter and we into the ballroom to a loud round of cheering and applause from our friends and family.

We stand with our wedding party as the photographer gets some pictures and then we take our seats at the head table. It doesn't take long for the champagne to be passed out and Flanery to stand up with the microphone to make his toast. He grins down at the two of us and says, "I'd like to start by thanking everyone for coming today. I know it means a lot to Norman and Jenna to have you all share this day with them. I've known Reedustein for a long time and love him like a brother. He's my best friend and I've stood by him through good and bad. I've watched him succeed and I've been there to encourage him when he's faltered. He's one of the best people I've ever known but he still is human and makes mistakes. As a friend I've always tried not to judge when I think he's made a bad decision; usually it's been some crazy ass woman he's involved with. There were many times I just bit my tongue and let it play out. As a friend sometimes this is all you can do. Almost a year ago he called me and told me he met a woman and she wasn't like anyone he'd ever met. He went on and on about her forever; I really felt like strangling him at one point because of his constant yapping about this girl. I'll be honest I wasn't sure what to think. It wasn't long after that I actually met Jenna. The night I met her was an emotional one. Norman had been away in San Diego for Comic Con and it seemed at that moment that everything may just be crashing down around them. I had insisted on coming back to Georgia with Reedustein for the support I knew he'd need because what they were going through; after all that's what friends do. Through everything that was happening to her personally, Jenna was sweet, kind, and welcoming. She was like no one I'd ever met before. I instantly knew she was perfect for Norman and that she'd be a true friend to me as well. Not only did she make my best friend the happiest he's ever been but Jenna somehow managed to make me that happy as well. If it wasn't for her I would have never met my girlfriend. So Jenna not only do you have my heartfelt thanks for making my best friend happy but I thank you for making me happy as well. Norman you have made the most important and best decision of your life by marrying her. Everyone, please raise your glasses in a toast to Norman and Jenna. May the two of you stay completely in love like you are now, for the rest of your lives."