Chapter 38--Philly

Chapter 38---Philly

We ended up sitting on the runway for another couple of hours.  By the time we got to Philly its morning and we’re running late.  We checked into the hotel so we could freshen up.  I quickly changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and my black Boondock’s Prayer tank top.  Norman puts on black jeans and a plain long sleeved black pull-on shirt.  I walk over to him as he’s standing in front of the mirror, handing him his Raybans and hat.  I run my hands across his broad shoulders and down his muscular arms, doing so makes my body tingle.  He notices my reaction and turns to me pulling me in close.  He nuzzles my cheek, whispering in my ear, “Hi there beautiful, is there something I can do for you?”  I run my hand across his cheek, playing with his scruff, “There’s a lot you can do to me, but it will have to wait until later.  I’ll be happy with a kiss for now.”  He gives me a nice long kiss, pulling away before it can go further, “I will finish this tonight, I promise.  Let’s get going.”  He puts on his sunglasses and hat as I grab my bag.  We quickly head out the door.

Sean is waiting for us at the convention entrance and is eager to get Norman to his booth.  We quickly walk towards the back of the hall.  There is already a long line of VIP’s at Norman’s table.  I can tell this is going to be a really long day for him.  We all slip behind the table, greeting his assistants for the day.  Norman makes himself comfortable, playing with his sharpies.  Sean hands me an all access badge, “Here ya go Jenna.  It’s going to be a crazy day but I will make sure Norm lets you know when he’s going on break.”  I nod, “That’s fine.  Do me a favor and make sure he gets plenty of coffee, he’s going to need it.  I will check in throughout the day.”  Sean smiles, “He’s already got a cup at the table and I’ll keep the caffeine coming.  It’s good to see you, sorry everything is so rushed today.”  I give Sean a hug, “Don’t worry about it.  I’m sorry it took us so long to get out of Georgia.”  He nods and turns to an assistant to make sure things are ready to roll. 

I walk over to Norman, “I’m gonna let you work.  I will see you in a couple of hours.”  He turns to me, taking off his Raybans, “Come closer.”  I step right up to him and he smiles, telling me, “That’s better now I can properly tell you goodbye.”  He looks into my green eyes with his sexy blue ones, “I’ll let you know when I have a break.  Have fun today, OK?”  My heart flutters whenever he uses that sexy tone of voice.  I reach up to his cheek, bringing him in for a sweet kiss.  As I pull back from the kiss I whisper, “I love you Norman.”  He whispers back, “I love you always.”  I step away from him, watching him put his sunglasses back on and turning back to the table.  Without thinking I discreetly reach over and grab his ass.  His head snaps around, looking at me with a shocked look.  I smirk and whisper, “Nice ass Reedus” as I walk around the table to leave.  The look on his face is priceless but he quickly composes himself, laughing at my boldness.  I glance over at Sean who witnessed the whole thing and his is laughing hysterically.  I give them both my best shit eaten grin and head into the crowd. 

I wander through the autograph area, looking for some familiar faces.  My first stop is Michael’s table.  He’s been here since Thursday and his line is fairly short. I stand in line and wait to get up to the table.  Michael notices me as I reach the table, “Hey there Red!  Why are you standing in line, get your sweet little ass over here.”  I laugh, walking around his table, “Red huh?  Really Rooker?”  He gives me a big hug, “Glad you finally made it.  I hear the weather was awful down there.”  I fill him in on the wonderful time we had in the airport.  We make small talk for a few minutes before I say my goodbyes and head back into the crowd.

I spend the rest of the day wandering around, visiting TWD cast members, and shopping.  I’m pretty familiar with Philly, so I head out of the Con and walk a few blocks to a coffee shop I know.  I order a latte for me, an extra large black coffee for Norman, and a huge piece of their double fudge cake.  It’s almost 2pm and I know he's had no more than a short cigarette break today.