Chapter 18--A Date?

Chapter 18—A Date?

***Warning Adult Content

I’m sitting on the sofa leaning against Norman’s chest with my feet on the coffee table.  “I should figure out what we’re eating for dinner,” I sigh not wanting to move.  “Why don’t I take you out?” He says.  “You don’t have to do that, we have plenty of food here,” I answer.  He looks over and me, “True, but I want to take you someplace.”  “I’d have to put clothes on,” I wrinkle my nose.  Norm watches me make the face and grins, “Yup, you will require something other than my t-shirt.  I do like you in just my shirt though, you look damn sexy.” I smile and climb on top of Norman straddling his hips, “Oh I do, huh?”  Norman raises an eyebrow and whispers, “Are you avoiding having me take you out?”  I lean in, suck on his earlobe and whisper back, “Maybe, is it working?”  I grind my hips against his.  He puts his hands on my hips, grinds himself against mine and moans, “Yeah, it is. I’m still taking you out afterwards though.”  I giggle, “We shall see, baby.”   I start running my hands over his bare chest, raking my nails over his nipples.  Norm slides his hands up under my shirt and pushes it upwards and up over my head, tossing it on the floor.  I’m completely naked now straddling him. 

Norman slides his hands up my body and cups my breasts, running his thumbs over my nipples.  I throw my head back and moan.  He lowers his head and takes my left nipple in his mouth biting gently.  I grind myself against him with more pressure making him growl softly.  I lean my hips back to give myself room and reach down to the front of his jeans.  I carefully lower the zipper knowing that he isn’t wearing anything underneath.  Norman shifts his hips to allow me to push his jeans down past his hips and onto the floor.  He kicks them off and raises his thighs so my hips slide forward and I settle myself back against his hard on.  I resume lightly grinding against him teasing him.  Norm turns his attention to my other breast and brings his one hand down in between my legs.  His hand slides up and down my pussy.  His thumb dancing circles across my clit making me moan and shiver.  His index and middle finger sliding into my wet folds. I squeeze my muscles tightly around his fingers and Norman lets out a moan, “Damn girl, I thought you were tight before.”  I quietly laugh and do it again.  “You little minx, keep that up and I’m gonna fuck the shit outta ya,” I hear him mumble into my breast.  I moan a little and whisper, “Hmmm, I’m pretty sure I’m the one on top and in control here Reedus.”  He curls his fingers upwards pressing into my G-spot making me scream out.  “Wanna rethink that darling?” he looks up and chuckles.  I look at him with lust filled eyes and put a little more pressure into my hip grinding. “I want you inside of me now,” I moan to him. 

He removes his hand and helps me settle over him.  I slide myself down onto him slowly, clenching and releasing my muscles lightly, driving him insane.  His head is thrown back on the sofa now, eyes closed biting his bottom lip.  I get him all inside of me and pause for a moment letting myself get used to his large size.  Occasionally I tighten my muscle a little to remind him who’s in control.  I slowly start circling my hips making Norman gasp out.  I slowly start to pick up my pace riding him with a nice even rhythm.  Norman grasps my hips digging his nails in.  He stares into my eyes with his gorgeous blue ones.  I just want to melt into them. I put my hands in his hair and pull his lips to mine.  His kiss is forceful and deep, full of lust and passion.  I ride him a little faster now, Norman lifting his hips up to meet mine. I moan into his mouth and wrap my arms around his shoulders. We break the kiss and look at each other again.  “You like this boy?” my voice comes out breathy and lust filled.  I tighten my muscles again as I say it.  Norman groans, “God yes, Jenna.”  I smile an evil smile and slam down on him a little harder.  I hear him gasp, “Jesus Christ, that feels so fucking good.”  Norman moves a hand down between my legs, rubbing his thumb on my clit.   I cry out from the pleasure.  He knows he has my attention now and rubs his thumb in circles a little faster, “Come for me Jenna.  I wanna hear you scream my name.”  I was fighting for control and he knows it.  He leans in and rakes his teeth across a nipple.  I gasp out in pleasure, “No fair Norman!”  He gives me a look like he’s only getting started with me.  I tighten again and he growls, “You keep doing that and I won’t last much longer.”  I lean forward into his shoulder and bite pretty hard into his collarbone.  He cries out and takes his hand off my hip and smacks me firmly on the ass.  I look at him and smile, “ummm, yeah.  Do that again.”  He smacks my ass again, a little harder this time.  He speeds up his thumb and applies a little more pressure making me gasp out and buck my hips against his.  Soon I can feel my climax building to its peak, “Oh God Norm! I’m cumming.”  He keeps at me and I explode crying out.  Norman pulls me close and lets me ride out my pleasure.  I’m in a daze as Norman lifts me off him, having me get on my knees on my couch.  He’s behind me now with his hands on my hips.  He slams into me hard and fast, pushing me against the sofa with the force of his thrust.  I scream out, “Oh yes! Harder.”  Norman smacks me on the ass again and growls, “You want harder, you got it babe.”  He thrusts harder into me and I scream out with pleasure.  I feel another climax building and I know Norman is almost to his.  A few more hard thrusts and we are both climaxing together, Norman and I calling out each other’s names and collapsing on the corner of my sofa. The euphoria spreads over me as I lay there with Norman lying on top of me. 

He moves up on the sofa and lays down dragging me up on top of him.  I snuggle into him and lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.  He kisses the top of my head and says, “You are fucking amazing.”  I giggle, “Me?  You’re the one who’s amazing.”  He hugs me tight and lightly laughs into my hair before kissing my head again. “I’m still taking you out to dinner tonight.”