Chapter 87--Happy Birthday part 1

Chapter 87—Happy Birthday part 1

*Adult Content

January 6, 2015  9am

Jenna’s POV

I open my eyes and the sun is shining in the bedroom windows.  I look over and Norm’s still sleeping; sprawled out on his back, the sheet covering his lower half.  I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling as I pull myself together.  I still feel enormous amounts of guilt over everything that has happened.  I feel so responsible for Andrew’s actions.  Did he act this way because of my relationship with Norman?  Did rejecting his advances cause this?  Or is he just a manipulating psych who was pissed because he didn’t get his way?  I sigh and look over at the sleeping man next to me.  Norman is everything that Andrew never was; loving, sincere, caring and honest.  I always wanted those things from the person I was involved with and for a long time I thought those qualities were something you just read about in books or saw in a movie.  My relationship with Norman is everything that I want and need.  It has nothing to do with him being famous or having money; I’d be happy with him if he decided to quit acting tomorrow and we lived in a tiny shack in the woods somewhere.  I’m not going to lie; his life is exciting and I enjoy the opportunity to travel and do things but I don’t consider it one of the reasons I’m with him.  I feel lucky every day I wake up to him lying next to me.  He could be with just about any woman he wanted and he wants me.

 I watch him sleep; taking in the beautiful man beside me.  His tousled hair covering part of his face; it’s getting so long now.  I reach out and run my fingertips across his jaw, sighing softly.  I love his scruffy beard and always have.  The man looks damn good with facial hair.  I notice the bit of gray coming in on his chin and smile to myself.  I find it very sexy and it looks good on him.  My eyes travel down his body and I resist the urge to plant kisses on his chest. I’ve never been into big buff guys and I find Norm to be perfect.  His chest and stomach is definitely toned and muscular but in a natural way.  The whole six-pack thing is not to my taste.  My gaze shifts back up to his shoulders and the sight of them makes me want to drool.  Those shoulders and arms are probably my favorite thing about his body; though those beautiful blue eyes are a close second.  I love broad shoulders and I feel so safe when he puts his arms around me.  My thoughts wander to memories and I squeeze my thighs together, trying to dissipate the ache I’ve created for myself by thinking dirty thoughts.  I smile as I see the X tattoo on his collarbone; so simple yet so sensuous.  I wonder if he realizes that millions of women swoon at the sight of it; wishing they could put their mouth on that tattoo.  I smile as I realize I’m going to be the only person doing that for the rest of his life.  I let my eyes travel back down his torso and I lick my lips as I take him in; this man can turn me on just by lying here. 

I get lost in my thoughts again and don’t notice a pair of intense blue eyes watching me stare at him.  I happen to glance up at his face and realize he’s awake and smirking at me.  I advert my eyes and blush a deep red as his sexy morning voice asks, “See something you like sweetheart?”  He definitely caught me and I’m more than just a little embarrassed as I fumble my words, “Umm…..well….I just was…..umm…..maybe?”  He chuckles and reaches out for me; pulling me onto him.  I sigh and bury my head in his shoulder, trying to hide my red face.  He whispers in my ear; the tone of amusement in his voice, “Maybe huh?  By the look on your face darling, it looked a whole lot more than a maybe.”  I groan a little and nuzzle my face further into his shoulder, not answering him.  He laughs softly and kisses the side of my head, “Why are you so embarrassed sweetheart?  What nasty dirty thoughts are running through that pretty little head of yours?”  I shrug my shoulders and he chuckles as he plays with my messy red curls.  I turn my head and rest my cheek on his chest, not saying anything.  He gives me a squeeze and his raspy voice quietly says, “I love you.”  A smile creeps across my face and I answer, “I love you too baby; Happy Birthday.”  He turns his head and kisses the top of my head, “Thank you sweetheart.”  I prop my head up on his chest, looking up at him, “What do you want for breakfast?”  He gives me a wicked smile, “You.”  I grin and sit up; shifting myself over him so I’m straddling his hips, “That is not what I meant Norm.”  He shrugs his shoulders, “You asked.  I answered.”  I roll my eyes and look down at him, “After you have me, what did you want?”  He sits up and wraps his arms around me as he looks me in the eyes, “I want you to smile and be happy again.”  I push some of his wispy wayward hair out of his face as I whisper, “I meant to eat for breakfast Norm.”  He sighs, “I know but I still want to see you smile.”  I nod and tell him, “I know and I’m trying, okay?  I’m actually doing better than yesterday.”  He leans forward and captures my lips with his.  I moan as he kisses me; the butterflies fluttering in my stomach.  Every time he kisses me my troubles melt away; I wish he could kiss me forever.