Chapter 64--Off to LA

Chapter 64—Off to LA

Tuesday September 30, 2014

2pm

***Mature Content

**Over 15,000 reads!  Holy Crap Angels!!  Reedus Love to all of you!!

Norman and I arrive at the Atlanta Airport for our 4pm flight to LA.  The actual Season 5 premiere is on Thursday night at Universal Studios, but he has a few other appearances before that.  We should get to LAX about 8pm LA time and we’re meeting Maeve and Flanery for dinner.  Norm made our suite reservation at The Beverly Hills Hotel.  Our clothes for the premiere will be waiting for us.  Norman has the Kimmel appearance just before the premiere, so he will pick me up from the hotel after the appearance, before heading to Universal Studios.  Our schedule is a little tight but at least we get to spend some time alone together.

Norman pulls into a parking spot in the Long Term Parking lot and turns off the Jeep.  He turns to me, giving me a mischievous smile, “Are you ready to have some fun?”  I can’t help but feel excited about the next few days and my eyes sparkle in anticipation as I answer, “Yes, I can’t wait to go to LA, I’ve missed it.”  He gets out and comes around to my side to open the door, always the perfect gentleman.  I get out of the Jeep and shut the door as Norman grabs our bags out of the back.  I take my carry-on from him and we walk to the terminal hand in hand, both of us wearing our Raybans, trying to be low key as we enter the airport and walk to our gate.

We go through security without much notice and walk to our gate.  We check in at the gate and then walk across to the bar for a drink.  We sit down at the bar and Norman orders our usual, Jack and Coke for him and a Patron on the rocks with lime for me.  We sit quietly and sip our drinks as we watch the people around us from under the safety of our sunglasses.  The bartender recognized Norman but maintains his professionalism by barely acknowledging it.  Norm appreciates it and tips him very well.  Several women walking by the bar notice him and a few wave or take a quick picture but overall it’s pretty uneventful.  We sit at the bar for almost an hour, Norm’s hand on my thigh.  He sits close, almost whispering in my ear when he talks to me.  I enjoy the intimacy of our conversation and the closeness we have.  I must have a contented look plastered all over my face because Norm whispers in my ear, “You look so relaxed babe.  More relaxed then I’ve seen you in a while, why?”  I shrug, “I’m not sure.  I just feel really settled today, ya know?”  He smiles, “It’s nice to see you like this, maybe you just needed to get away for a few days.”  I nod, “Maybe.  Too bad you’re not really on vacation.”  He rubs my thigh a little as he answers, “I’ll have plenty of time to relax, trust me.  Most of my stuff is all blocked out for Thursday.  I’ll have tomorrow and Friday to spend time having fun with you.”  I grin, “Do you have anything planned or are we playing it by ear?”  He smiles, “Well we have dinner tonight with Maeve and Flanery.  Afterwards we may all join up with Troy for some drinks.  I know we will see Slash at the premiere and of course Sean Clark will be around.  Other than that we are pretty much open to whatever we want to do.  Is there anything you want to do while we’re in LA?”  I smile, “Other than maybe go to Venice beach, I just want to spend time with you.”  He runs his hand through my hair, “Sounds good to me.”  We finish our drinks and walk back over to our gate.  We sit down and wait until they call First Class to board.

Once Norman puts our carry-ons in the overhead, we take our seats, Norm by the window.  The flight attendant greets us and makes sure we are comfortable.  The plane takes off on time and soon we are on our way to LAX.  The flight is quiet and Norman takes a nap while I listen to my Ipod and relax.  At some point I must have dozed off on Norman’s shoulder because I wake up to him nudging me, “Hey beautiful, we’ll be landing in about thirty minutes.”  I stretch a little and get up to use the restroom.  As I exit the restroom the flight attendant smiles at me and mentions, “You looked so cute asleep on his shoulder, he watched you sleep for the longest time.”  I blush a little and mumble, “Thank you” as I walk back to my seat.  I sit back down and put my seat belt back on.  Norman puts his hand over mine and look at him, “Watching me sleep huh?”  He looks at me surprised that I know and I smile, “The flight attendant mentioned it.”  He shrugs like a little kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar, “Maybe, prove it.”  I giggle, “You’re such a dork, Reedus.”  He grins, “You love it though.”  I agree, “You know I do.”