Chapter 61--Private Dancer

Chapter 61—Private Dancer

**13,500 reads!  HOLY SH*T Angels!  I Love you all!  A special shout out to a few of you who always read and comment: TheJTK, Dr_EmmaReid_97, dogzrul04, & rgmc0612!!!  I love you all—SoulstealingGinger

 **I’d also like to point out that I read a lot of the Fan Fics here on Wattpad.  I use this account for my writing (which is my pseudonym) and I have another, older account I use for my reading.  If you have a TWD or Norman story let me know about it! 

**Please share my story with others if you like it.  I’m hoping to finish this soon and maybe put it up for the 2014 Watty awards.  Do you guys think it’s good enough?  Be honest!!  I can take it!!

 ***Mature Content!!!!

The last few days have been complete chaos, the rain added an extra day.  Night filming for The Walking Dead is crazy busy.  I am a little overwhelmed at times but I’m keeping it together and getting things done.  This is our last night of filming and then we are back to our regular shooting schedule on Monday. 

Friday September 5, 2014

It’s about midnight and we have a break for the next hour and half.  We are shooting on the studio grounds so all the cast members have gone back to their trailers to rest.  I’m taking a break now and heading over to Norman’s trailer to see him.  I check myself in the mirror of the wardrobe trailer before I walk out, my appearance acceptable.  I’ve been busy so a flannel shirt and black leggings have been comfortable to work in.  I smooth out some of my unruly curls as I turn to leave wardrobe.

As I walk over to his trailer I check in with Cira and make sure everything is good at home.  She’s getting ready to go to bed and reassures me that everyone is fine.  I end my call with her as I reach Norm’s trailer.  I knock softly and Daryl Dixon greets me at the door.  I look at his grimy, dirty appearance and my heart does a flip flop, damn he looks good.  I walk up the steps and into his trailer giving him a big grin.  He smiles, “Hey pretty girl.  I’ve missed you.”  He kisses my cheek as he closes the door.  I walk into his trailer and look around, this is actually the first time I’ve been in here.  I smile at him as he pushes his bangs out of his face, “Hi Norm.  That hair is getting pretty long huh?”  He grunts, “It’s a pain in the ass.”  I chuckle, “But it looks so damn sexy.”  He smiles and pulls me close, breathing in my ear mumbling, “Oh it does?”  He nibbles on my earlobe until he hears a small moan in the back of my throat.  I sigh, “You’re incorrigible, you know that?”  He nods, “You wouldn’t have me any other way.”  I laugh, “You got that right Reedus!”  I kiss his cheek and look around at the trailer some more.  There are toys and fan mail everywhere, along with a TWD guitar leaning against the wall.  I look on the counter and see a Kiss coffee cup, a carton of Parliments and his cell phone resting on a breast implant. 

I bust out laughing and he raises an eyebrow at me.  I wave my hand and try to compose myself, “Sorry I forgot about the implant.  I guess it really does make an excellent phone cradle.”  He chuckles, “Yeah it does.  It’s kind of fun to fondle too, it feels really weird.”  I nod grinning at him, “yeah they don’t feel like real boobs at all.”  He smirks as he asks, “And you know this how?  Cause your tits sure as hell ain’t fake.”  I give him a sassy look as I reply, “I was a stripper remember?  I’ve probably had my hands on more fake tits than you have, darling.”  He nods, “How can I forget?  It’s a shame I never got to see that.  I’ve been in the Seventh Veil too.”  I give him a smirk, “Who knows maybe you did.  We lived in LA at the same time.  I’m sure our paths crossed at least once.  I even used to go in the motorcycle shop you worked at in Venice.”  He shakes his head, “I would have remembered seeing you, trust me.”