Chapter 66--The Premiere

Chapter 66-The Premiere

Thursday October 2, 2014

6am Los Angeles

I wake up to the sound of water running in the shower. I stretch and grab my cell phone. Ugg, 6am! I roll over and stare at the empty side of the bed. I contemplate joining him in the shower, but I really want to make tonight special and boy do I have plans for him tonight. I cuddle back into the pillows and try to go back to sleep.

Norman comes out of the bathroom room a few minutes later wearing only a towel. It takes a lot of will power not to get out of the bed and attack him. I quietly watch him get clothes out of his carry-on. He lays a pair of black jeans, plaid dress shirt, and a black tie on the end of the bed. He grabs a pair of boxer briefs out of his carry-on and walks back into the bathroom. I sigh and sit up; adjusting the tank top I slept in. I look over at the bathroom door and realize its open; I decide to see what he's up to. I stand in the doorway enjoying the view of him clad in only black boxer briefs standing in front of the bathroom sink with a towel thrown over his shoulder. I watch him put shaving cream on his neck and dip the razor in the running water. I quietly walk over to him and he notices me in the mirror, a small smile creeping across his face. I take the razor out of his hand and quietly ask, "May I?" He answers me in his sexy morning voice, "Sure." I hop up on the counter, sitting next to the sink. I motion for Norm to come closer and he stands between my thighs, up against the marble counter. He looks at me, his voice husky and soft as he asks, "Isn't the counter cold on your bare ass babe? I give him a sassy look as I reply, "Umm, no. In fact it's kind of hot in here." He smiles and watches me dip the razor into the warm running water. I reach up with my free hand and pull the skin on his neck taunt so I can shave him. Norman relaxes and rests his hands on the top of my thighs. I start on his neck with light short upward strokes, going with the grain. I rinse the razor in the warm water and slowly make my way around his neck and Adam's apple. I carefully shave under his jawline, using the longer hair as my guide for how he normally shapes it.

Norman watches me in the mirror, completely relaxed and trusting me as I shave him. I concentrate on my short gentle strokes, careful not to apply too much pressure; just letting the razor do the work under my hand. I reach for a wash cloth and wet it with warm water before I use it to wipe away the excess lather. I turn his head with my hand making sure I didn't miss anything on his neck. I reach for the shaving cream and apply a little to the top of his cheek bones. I gently shave the excess facial hair that is growing, going in a downward direction. I rinse out the washcloth and wipe off the excess shaving cream, making sure I didn't miss anything. I look and see Norman staring at me intently, watching me. I give him and impish grin and ask, "What?" He answers me with a purposely sexy tone, "You make the cutest facial expressions when you concentrate." I blush a little and whisper, "I'm making sure I don't nick you with the razor." I reach for the dry towel on his shoulder, using it to gently pat dry his face and neck. I reach for his electric trimmer and gaze into his eyes, "You trust me?" He looks back at me with no reservations, "Completely Jenna." I set the trimmer and turn it on. I pull his face closer to me and start trimming the scruff on his cheeks and jaw. I take my time, making sure I shape it perfectly. Every once in a while I glance up at Norman, noticing he's watching my every move in the mirror. I double my efforts on concentrating on my task, which is getting harder to do because I find this incredibly sensuous. It doesn't help that I know it's turning him on too. His grip has tightened on the top of my thighs and he's rubbing his thumbs back and forth on my thighs. I use my hand to gently turn his face to the side so I can check my work, Satisfied with the trim I've given him, I set the trimmer down and pick up a pair of scissors. I reach out for his chin with my free hand and run my fingers over the beard. I take my time trimming up the longer hairs on his chin and then move on to his mustache. I carefully trim the hair that has grown longer and is brushing against his lip. I run my thumb over his top lip, making sure all the hairs are trimmed and Norman lets out a husky moan. I bit on my lip and shift a little on the counter, trying to ignore the feeling between my thighs that this task and his moan have created. Satisfied with my work, I set the scissors down and reach for the lotion. I squeeze a little in my palm and rub my hands together. I gently massage the lotion into his face and neck. He closes his eyes as I do it, enjoying the feeling of my hands on his face. I finish working in the lotion and pull his face to mine. As soon as my lips touch his, Norman's hands are off my thighs and around my waist, pulling me against him. His kiss is long and passionate, making me moan. He keeps kissing me deeply, making my head swim with pleasure. His right hand slips down from my waist to my naked ass and pulls me hard against his pelvis. I can feel what I've done to him and I arch against him in response. He kisses are hot and demanding and I yield to him completely. Just as I'm about to reach for the waistband of his boxers, his phone rings. Norman pulls away from my mouth and groans, "Shit. It can't be that late." He looks at his cell and answers. He steps away from the counter, giving me an apologetic look. I sigh and give a weak smile as I hop down from the counter. I turn and walk out of the bathroom, swaying my hips as a reminder to Norm what he's missing. I walk into the bedroom know that Norman is watching me the whole time. I climb on the bed and wait for him to appear.