Chapter 33--Atlanta Day 2

Chapter 33—Atlanta Day 2

The alarm goes off at 6:30am and I’m surprised that Norman doesn’t chuck it out the window.  We both groan and open our eyes.  I look at Norm who is staring at me.  I smile slightly, “What?”  He kisses the end of my nose and softly speaks, “Nothing, I’m just glad you’re here.”  I raise an eyebrow, “Really?  That’s all that running through that sexy mind of yours?”  He grins, “Mostly, but hey a guy has his secrets too.  I can’t tell you everything that I’m thinking.”  I groan and stretch my muscles, “As long as you’re only thinking good things about me and you aren’t thinking of someone else.”  He hugs me tight, “You are the only girl I think about, trust me.”  I smile and sit up, “Good cause I don’t think about anyone except you.”  He reaches out and runs his hand through my messy curls, “Glad to hear it because I don’t think I’d handle jealously too well.”  I look at him and think about those guys at the Amoco, how Norm was acting all weird about them flirting with me.  I say to him in a very serious tone, “Norman, you know that I would never mess around on you, right?”  He sits up and chews on his thumb, his nervous habit, “I trust you, I really do but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t get a bit jealous.  I’m not going to become some overbearing asshole, but I do get a bit put off when you get that kind of attention.  You’re beautiful and men are very attracted to you.  I’m just afraid you’re going to like someone better than you do me.” 

I bite my lip, trying to figure out exactly how to handle this.  I sigh, reach out with both my hands to cradle his face in them.  I look deep into his beautiful blue eyes, “I’m flattered that you think I’m so gorgeous that I could walk into a room and have men falling all over me.  I personally don’t think I’m all that.  I want you to believe me, I am only in love with you and as long as we are together in this relationship, you will be the only person I will be with, OK?  I don’t want anyone else.  You are everything I’ve ever wanted.  My past relationships and even my marriage, was nothing compared to the feelings I have for you.  I may be crazy to put my cards on the table and bare my soul here, but I have NEVER loved anyone the way that I love you.  No one has EVER made me feel like you make me feel.  Not only are you the most drop dead gorgeous guy I have ever met and you have a heart of gold.  I can honestly tell you that I can’t ever see myself with anyone else.  I love you with all my heart and soul Norman.” 

I take a deep breath and afraid I may have said too much.  I swallow hard, wondering what he’s thinking.  He doesn’t say anything, just stares into my eyes processing what I’ve told him.  My hands are starting to shake a bit, but I still have his face cradled in them.  Norm reaches up to my hands and takes them in his, “It’s OK Jenna, no reason to be nervous.  I feel the same way.  I’ve never felt like this either and it scares me a little.  I don’t want to ever lose you, I love you way too much.  You are everything I have ever wanted.  For the first time in my life I have someone who gets me and likes me the way I am.  I can be myself around you and you like it. You are my muse, my soul mate, and the one person on earth I can see myself growing old with.  I love you more than anything.”  As I start to smile he leans in and kisses me.  The kiss is tender, passionate, and full of all the emotions that we feel for each other.  His kiss leaves me lightheaded.  I’m the first to break the silence between us and softly say, “As much as I want to stay like this forever, we really need to get a shower.”  He nods and quickly kisses my forehead, “OK, let’s get to it.”

What was going to be a quick shower turned into passionate shower sex.  I didn’t plan it but hey it’s Norman, how the hell can you not?  That man makes all my reasoning fly out the window.  I don’t think I’ll ever be able to tell him no when it comes to sex and why would I want to?

I’m standing in my bra and panties, trying to decide which tee shirt to wear today.  Norman comes over and looks at my 3 shirts and starts laughing, “These are great.  Two of them I’ve seen before but the other one, is new to me.”  I giggle, “You don’t think I should just wear the plain tank top I brought?”  He grins, “Oh Hell No!  Anyone of these is perfect for you.”  I look down at the shirts, the gray one says, “If Lost Please Return to Norman Reedus.”  The black tee has white writing that says, “My Ideal weight is Daryl Dixon on Top” and the 3rd black tee shirt has a shamrock on it and says “I may be Irish, but you ain’t kissing me unless your name is Murphy Macmanus.”  I smile, “Well I guess I’ll wear my Murphy shirt then, since you haven’t seen this one before.”  I put it on and turn to face Norman, “Does it look okay?”  He walks over to me only wearing his jeans, looking sexy as hell.  He has a shit eaten grin on his face as he answers me in an Irish accent, “You are one fine looking Lassie in that shirt.”  I roll my eyes and smirk at him, “Does this mean I get a kiss from Murphy?”  He laughs and pulls me into his arms, “Aye Lassie, you can have more than a kiss from Murph, if ya want.”  He kisses me and I just about melt, damn him and that Irish accent!   When the kiss ends he’s looking at me like I’m not wearing a stitch.  “As tempting as that is Norman, we have to get going.  Besides, didn’t I do a good enough job in the shower?”  He smiles, “Oh honey you were very satisfying in the shower, but you know I can’t get enough of you.”  I laugh and reach for my blue skinny jeans.  I sit down to pull them one and look at him, “Get a shirt on Norman before we are late because I throw you down on this bed and fuck the shit outta ya!”  He gives me a devilish look, “Is that a promise darling?”  I laugh, “Not today Reedus!”  He flashes me a pouty look and grabs his Sonic Youth tee shirt, putting it on.  I put on my vans and grab my messenger bag, heading to the door.  Norman grabs his backpack and we head out.