Chapter 69--The Garden

Chapter 69—The Garden

*Adult Content

Thursday November 20, 2014 10am

I wake up and hear the shower running.  I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom.  Norman is rinsing the shampoo from his hair and doesn’t notice me.  I open the shower door and step into the hot water.  He reaches out and pulls me close, kissing my neck as he greets me, “Good morning beautiful.”  I wrap my arms around his neck as I reply, “Good morning to you too sexy.”  I moan as he nibbles on my earlobe and press my hips against his.  He pulls away from my ear and looks me in the eye, his blue eyes full of want.  I run my hand down his cheek playing with his scruff as I pull his lips to mine.  I bite on his bottom lip gently as his lips touch mine.  He growls and I slide my tongue in.  His kiss becomes insistent as our tongues touch and he pushes me against the shower wall, his hands tight on my hips.  I moan into his mouth and arch my body against his.  He puts his hand between my legs, rubbing his thumb on my clit, making me break our kiss and gasp out, “Damn that feels good honey.”  He kisses my cheek and whispers, “Ya like that darling?”  I moan as he slides his thick finger along my slit, “Mmm, yeah it feels good.”  I wiggle my hips against his hand and he chuckles, “Patience sweetheart.”  I feel a finger dip inside me and I groan against his shoulder.  He slides his finger in and out making me squirm with pleasure.  He licks and bites at my collarbone until he hears those little sounds I make in the back of my throat when he touches me like this.  He bites gently on my earlobe and I hear his raspy voice ask, “What do you want darling?”  He slides a second finger into me as he asks.  I moan loudly and beg, “Please Norman, I need you inside of me.”  He adds a third finger and huskily asks, “You want me in here?”  I gasp, “God yes, please.”  He kisses my neck and pulls his fingers out of me.  I groan in disappointment and he steps back a little, looking me in the eye.  I swallow hard and bite my lip, not sure what he has planned.  He watches me chew on my lip and touches himself.  My eyes travel down to watch him stroke his length as he watches me.  I look him in the eyes again and his voice comes out low and sexy, “Turn around Jenna.”  I lick my lips in anticipation and turn around, facing the shower wall.  I brace myself against the cold tile and stick my ass out just enough to tease him.  He groans and places one hand on my hip as I feel him run his erection up and down my wet folds.  I moan as I feel him tease me and I beg, “Please Norm, I need you now.”  He pushes into me hard, filling me completely, making me whimper out in pleasure.  He nips my earlobe and huskily whispers, “Does that feel good, girl?”  I nod; my cheek against the tile wall.  He pulls back a little and thrusts into me again making us both moan in unison.  He sets the rhythm and holds me tight against the shower wall.  The cold tile makes my nipples harden when my breasts brush up against the wall as he pounds into me.  I hear him moan as his tempo increases and he cries out, “You are so tight sweetheart.  It feels so good when I’m inside of you.”  It always turns me on when he talks to me during sex and those words make me cry out louder.  I beg him, “Talk to me Norman, please.”   He moans as he pushes into me again, his voice raspy as he tells me, “You turn me on so much.  You’re the only one who makes me feel like this.” I gasp as I feel myself coming undone.  He feels me tighten my muscles as I start to cum and he tells me, “That’s it baby, cum for me, show me how much you like this.”  He keeps up his pace and pushes me over the edge, making me cry out, “Oh God Norman, that’s it.  Don’t stop!”  It doesn’t take much more to make him climax, his fingers digging into my hips as he spills himself into me.  He holds me tight afterwards, nuzzling my neck as he whispers, “I love you so much.  You’re the only one I’ll ever want.”  I lean back against him enjoying his strong arms wrapped around my body.  I turn my head and kiss his cheek, “I love you always Norman.”

We finish our shower and get out.  I dry off and wrap a towel around me as I leave the bathroom.  Norman still has to shave and I leave him to it as I get dressed, deciding to wear black leggings and my old Aerosmith/Guns n’ Roses tour shirt from ’89.  I walk back into the bathroom to comb my hair and brush my teeth.  I brush my teeth, sneaking little glances at him as he shaves.  I comb my hair and quietly watch him as he uses his trimmer.  He smiles as he sees me watching him, “You getting turned on sweetheart?”  I blush as I admit, “Maybe a little.”  He gives me a mischievous grin, “I think it’s more than a little darling.  Unfortunately I have an interview in Manhattan today; otherwise I’d take full advantage of this.”  I pout a little and turn back to combing my hair.  He steps over to me and kisses my cheek, “I see the pout missy.  I’ll make it up to you later, I promise.”  I smile, “I know you will.  He smirks at me and goes back to trimming his scruff.  I finish my hair and walk back into the bedroom.  I check my cell phone and see a text from Saul: