Chapter 42--Lazy Sunday

Chapter 42—Lazy Sunday

*Warning Mature Content 

I woke up in my usual position, which is draped on top of Norman.  Not that I’m complaining, he makes the best pillow.  In fact the pillows usually end up on the floor because I don’t need mine and Norman prefers not to use one.  I stretch slightly being careful not to wake him.  It amazes me that he’s even sexy sprawled out in the bed snoring.  Yeah, he snores.  Not all the time and not too loud, but he does snore.  Usually he snores when he’s over tired and lately that’s been most of the time.  I know I shouldn’t wake him, but it’s been a while since we’ve fooled around.  I don’t think he’ll mind too much either.  Hell, most men probably wouldn’t mind being woken up by a naked woman trying to have sex with them.

I slid over Norman, straddling him.  I sit up, looking down at the beautiful naked man underneath me.  My gaze wanders down his body, starting at his tousled hair, slightly crooked nose, sensuous lips, sexy scruff with a touch of gray, broad shoulders, delectable collarbone, and down to his slightly hairy chest with the “Norman” tattoo.  I’m getting turned on just looking at him.  I swivel my hips slightly, waiting to see if that’s enough to wake him.  I move my hips a little in the opposite direction and notice the little smile on his lips.  I bend down, my breasts brushing up against his chest, whispering in a sexy voice, “Good Morning gorgeous, you wanna fool around?”  He opens his blue eyes looking into my green ones, “Morning beautiful.  I think I like it when you wake me up like this,” his raspy morning voice sounding incredibly sexy.  I smile and grind myself against him, making myself ache in anticipation.  He groans, biting his bottom lip.  I coo into his ear, “You make me so wet, baby.  I need you so bad.”

He gives me the most wicked smile I’ve ever seen and the next thing I know, Norman grabs me and flips me over on my back.  He attacks my neck with kisses and nips at my collarbone.  I moan out and buck my hips towards him.  Norman takes this cue, grabbing my hip with one hand, lining himself up and plunging into me with a good hard thrust.  We both moan out when he does this.  I reach up putting my hands on his shoulders and dig my nails in with each firm thrust.  After a few minutes he lowers his torso over me holding himself up on his elbows. 

He pulls me into his arms, kissing me passionately.  I moan into his mouth as he drives into me, getting me closer to my climax.  I gasp as we break the kiss, “Oh god, that feels so good.”  He nibbles my earlobe and whispers, “Say my name, Jenna.  My real name, I want to hear you say it while I fuck you.”  I cry out, “Mmmm, don’t stop Mark, please.”  He groans while sucking on my neck.  He speeds up his pounding, making me pant in pleasure, “Oh Yes! Don’t stop, baby.”  I hear Norman in my ear, “Say my name again darling.”  At this point I’m so close to the edge that I’m shaking and I know Norman is close too.  I want to please him and in the most sensual whisper I can muster, “I love you Mark Norman Reedus, forever.”  As the words spill out of my mouth, I arch my back in pleasure, clamping my muscles around him as I cum, causing him to climax deep inside of me.

He collapses on top of me, out of breath and I wrap my arms around him, kissing his shoulder.  He quickly rolls off of me, not wanting to crush me.  When he rolls over he pulls me on top of him.  I leave little kisses on his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair.  I look up at him and he gazes down at me with a look full of love, I smile.  He pushes a few curls out of my face as he speaks, “I love you so much, Jenna.  I couldn’t imagine being without you.”  I grab his hand pulling it to my mouth to kiss it, “Me too.  You make me happy.  I’m not going anywhere, don’t worry.” 

We cuddle and talk for a little while, deciding what to do for the day.  Slash has to be back in Atlanta at some point today so I decide I’ll call Mac and see if he can do my tattoo today.  My appointment isn’t until next weekend, but since Norm has off today it would be nice if he could go with me.  It’s early and everyone is still sleeping, so Norman and I sneak into the bathroom.  Since I only have one bathroom at my place, it’s been hard to shower with Norm since the kids got here.  I lock the door while he turns on the shower.  As I start take off my robe I notice Norman staring and I give him a sassy look, “What?”  He walks over to me and tugs on my satin robe, “You look so girlie in this, like a Disney Princess.”  I look in the bathroom mirror and see me in my long emerald green satin robe with my messy red curls everywhere.  I look back at him and laugh, “A Disney Princess?  Is this some kind of Nerd fantasy I should know about?  What Disney Princess do you think I look like?”  He just gives me a shit eaten grin, “I was thinking with all those wild red curls and long green robe you looked like Merida from Brave.  It’s kind of hot.”  I giggle, “Yeah, you’re a Dork!  I guess I should grab my bow and really give ya a fantasy.”  He wiggles his eyebrows at me, giving me a sly smile, “Sounds good to me.”  I groan, “Yup, you’re a perv!  Taking a perfectly innocent child’s movie and turning it into something dirty.”  We both laugh as we get into the shower.

I have to admit showering with Norman is distracting to say the least.  Not only do I have my own personal up close version of the Boondocks 2 shower scene, but I get the front view that millions of women wish for.  He’s also very “hands on” in the shower, as in his hands are everywhere.  I’m not really complaining but his groping usually leads to shower sex and we really can’t do this with the kids being home. 

We get done with our shower and sneak back into my room, where we get dressed.  I throw on a pair of lounge pants, black bra and a white wife beater.  Norman’s pulling on his black jeans and grabbing an Oakley tank top.  I bite my bottom lip as I watch him put on the shirt.  He must have noticed because he says, “What’s the matter darling?”  I shrug, “Umm nothing.”  He walks up to me and pulls me into his arms, “Really?”  I sigh and run my finger across the front of his black tank top, “This shirt is a distraction.  I’m going to be staring at your arms all day.”  He kisses the end of my nose, “You like my arms huh?”  I grin, “Oh yeah, I can feel my ovaries getting ready to explode.”  He chuckles, “Don’t do that darling.  Then you won’t be having any more babies.”  I really wasn’t expecting that response and I’m sure the shocked look is plain as day on my face.  Norman doesn’t say anything more.  He just gives me a smirk and kisses my cheek, leaving me confused.  I was trying to figure out if I should say something when there is a knock on my door.

Norman opens the door to a barely awake Cira.  “Morning Cira, what’s up?”  She gives us an impish smile, “Did you guys leave any hot water?”  I blush and stumble out the words, “Ummmm, well, ummmm, yeah I think so.”  Norman is trying not to laugh at me, “Yeah there’s hot water.”  She laughs and heads to the bathroom.  I look over at Norm who thinks this is hilarious, “It’s not that funny, Norm.  It’s weird when your kid knows you have sex in the shower with your boyfriend.”  He laughs, “It’s not that bad.  She’s almost 18, she knows what we’ve been doing.”  I decide to make him squirm a little, “Yeah, maybe it’s not that bad.  It can’t be any weirder than when I catch her staring at your ass.”  His eyes get really big and he’s speechless.  I start laughing my ass off, “Gottcha!”  He shakes his head, “She doesn’t really stare at my ass does she?”  I keep laughing and nod my head, “Yeah, she does.  But hey she’s got good taste, baby.”  I hear Norman mumble, “That’s a little weird.”  I walk over to him and give him a quick kiss, “Come on Stud Muffin, let’s go make breakfast.”  I smack him on the ass as I walk out my bedroom door.

Slash is already awake and sitting on the front porch smoking when we head to the kitchen.  I make us all coffee, then join the boys on the porch for a smoke.  I hand them their coffee and sit in the chair with mine.  Slash smiles at me, “Good morning sunshine!  You have a nice little glow about you.”  I blush, “Dude!  You’d think that you’d stop doing that after 20 fucking years!”  Norman looks at us with a confused look.  Slash laughs, “Norm she’s blushing because I could always tell if she had sex the night before.  I’d tease the shit out of her about it too.  It didn’t happen too often, but I could always tell when she did.”  They both laugh and look over at me, so I give them the finger.  Norms gives me the finger back and says, “I think I already did that to ya this morning babe.”  I laugh and tell him to kiss my ass.

The three of us make breakfast for the small army that is rising from their slumber.  I make the chocolate chip pancakes, Norman makes the bacon, and Slash makes the scrambled eggs.  As we all sit around the table eating breakfast I realize just how perfect this moment is.  I have the people whom I love most in this world all together.  I watch Slash and the kids laughing over a joke Mingus told and I smile.  Norman leans over whispering in my ear, “This is awesome, I love how they all get along.”  I whisper back, “Yeah, like family.”  He nods his head and smiles, “Yup, family.”  I feel his lips press against my temple and hear him whisper softly, “I love you.” I blush a little and whisper it back.

After breakfast we all hang out, just relaxing and enjoying the laziness of the day.  I call Mac and he’s got plenty of time in the late afternoon, so I tell him we’ll be there.  Norman decides we should make an evening of it as well and tells me to bring something nice to wear to dinner.  Looks like I might have a date.