Chapter 29--Black Lace

Chapter 29—Black Lace

**Warning sexual content

Norman’s POV

I hear the bathroom door open and look over.  Jenna is standing in the doorway wearing a lacy black teddie.  Damn, can that girl get any sexier?  She’s biting her bottom lip as she walks over to my bed. I put my phone down on the night stand, I sure as hell ain’t going to need it any time soon.  She sits down on the edge of the bed next to me.  I can smell her perfume, which I love.  Who wouldn’t want a girl who smells like berries and vanilla?  I sit up, reaching for a lock of her hair, twirling it around my fingers.  I love her hair and I always feel the need to run my hands through it.  She looks at me with those sexy green eyes that just make my heart melt.  I release her lock of hair and run my finger down her neck, making her shiver, “Cold darling?” I ask her.  She shakes her head and whispers, “Not even close Norman.”  I can’t help but laugh a little.  I love the way I can make her react just by running a hand across her skin. I reach over and put my hand behind her neck pulling her in for a kiss. 

I nip her lower lip and she opens her mouth.  I deepen the kiss, pulling her closer against me.  I feel like I could kiss her forever.  Her lips are perfect, soft and full, she tastes like honey.  She runs her hands through my hair, kissing me.  She gently breaks the kiss and stands up at the side of the bed.  She motions for me to turn.  I sit all the way up and put my feet on the floor.  She smiles and climbs on my lap straddling me.  I pull her against me and kiss her again.  I run my hands up her sides and cup her breasts.  I can feel her nipples harden as I run my thumbs over them, she moans into my mouth.  She’s lightly grinding her hips into mine driving me crazy.  I can feel myself harden, my jeans becoming uncomfortable and too tight.  She’s playing with fire and she knows it.  She keeps grinding against me and I moan into her mouth, “You’re being a tease honey.”  She pulls back and looks me in the eyes, “Yeah, so?”  I grab her hips and pull her down hard on my crotch, two can play at this game.  She moans loudly.  I chuckle and raise an eyebrow at her, “What’s a matter babe?  Don’t like a taste of your own medicine?”  She smiles and grinds back with more enthusiasm.  I groan and she knows she has my full attention.

I reach my hand up to the thin strap of her teddy, toying with the strap between my fingers.  I look into her big green eyes, “I like this teddie.  You look damn sexy.”  She smiles and leans to my ear whispering in a soft sexy voice, “It would look better tossed on the floor.”  I nod my head, reaching for the straps with both hands, sliding them down.  I push the teddie down to her waist and lean in to catch a nipple between my teeth, my left hand kneading her other breast.  She puts her hands in my hair and pulls me closer, softly moaning my name.  I continue the attention to her breasts, alternating my mouth to each one.  She slowly pulls away from me and slips the rest of the teddie off, tossing it on the floor. I look at her standing naked in front of me, her beautiful curves begging for my touch.  She reaches out and unbuttons my jeans.  I feel her tug on the zipper and I snap my attention back to what she is doing, instead of getting lost in my own dirty thoughts.  I slid off the bed and stand up so I can take off my jeans and boxer briefs.  Soon we are both naked and I reach out for her.  She shakes her head, “Sit down Norm, please.”  I give her a questioning look but sit down on the bed.  She keels down in front of me and runs her hands up my thighs.  I moan out her name softly and reach for her, but she gently swats my hands away.  She looks up and me and whispers, “Hands to yourself, sweetheart.  I’m in charge tonight.”  I swallow hard and drop my hands to my sides.  I’m not usually into letting a woman have control in the bedroom, not because I’m a chauvinist, but because I want the person I’m with to experience as much pleasure as possible.  I look down at the beautiful girl kneeling on the floor in front of me, knowing I can’t say no to anything she asks for.  All I can do is just sit back and enjoy it.