Chapter 54--Manic Monday

Chapter 54—Manic Monday

**Warning Sexual Content

Norman’s POV

8am Monday July 28, 2014

I open my eyes to the sun shining in the bedroom window.  I focus on the sleeping figure lying on my chest.  The morning sun makes her red hair glow like a halo, framing her peaceful face.  She looks like an angel.  I grab my cell off the nightstand and take a couple of pictures of her; these are just for me.  I set my cell down and run my hand lightly down her bare back.  She stirs a little but doesn’t wake up.  If I could pick one moment in time to keep forever this would be it.   I lie like this, just watching her sleep for a while.  My heart aching at the possibility that something may happen to her.  I’m lost in my thoughts when I hear her softly say, “Good morning honey.  How long have you been watching me sleep?”  I yawn and stretch a little, “Morning darling, about a half hour.  You looked so peaceful that I didn’t want to wake you.”

 Jenna’s POV

I kiss his chest and look up at him.  He’s got this sweet endearing look on his face as he gazes down at me.  I mumble, “Don’t you ever get tired of waking up with me lying on top of you?”  He grins, “Oh hell no!  I look forward to it.”  I giggle, “You’re weird Reedus.”  I roll off him a little and stretch.  He proceeds to pull me back onto him, “You’re not getting away from me yet, girl.”  I give him an impish grin and straddle him, “Oh I’m not am I?”  He groans a little and puts his hands on my hips before talking, “So is there something you want darling?”  I give a sexy little grin, “Umm I thought we could talk about the first thing that pops up.”  He chuckles, “That line is so overdone sweetheart.”  I giggle, “Well if it works, who the fuck cares?”  He laughs and agrees with me.  He pulls me down for a kiss, morning breath be damned.  I feel his hands slide up my sides, to my breasts.  He runs his thumbs over my nipples making me shiver.  I bite his lower lip causing him to growl and plunge his tongue into my mouth.  I reciprocate by sliding my tongue across his.  His kisses always make me weak.  His lips tender, but forceful with need and lust.  I roll my hips against his hard on, teasing us both.  He rolls my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.  I moan into his mouth, enjoying the feeling of him touching me.  We so need this after everything the last few days have dealt us.  I lean back breaking our kiss to look at him; his eyes are filled with lust and want.  He sits up with me still on his lap and I place my arms on his broad shoulders, looking into his beautiful blue eyes.  I give him a seductive smile and whisper, Déan Grá dom”*.  He cups my face in his hands and pulls me close to kiss me, whispering against my lips, “always darling.”  His lips touch mine tender and soft, melting my heart.  His hands move back to my hips pushing me back a little so he can line himself up to enter me.  I put my arms back to lean on and give myself leverage.  He slides into me slowly and gently pulls me to him.  I put my arms around his shoulders, weaving my hands in his hair.   He wraps his strong arms around my body pulling me closer to kiss me.  I buck my hips against him riding him with a slow even rhythm.  Norman weaves his hands into my hair pulling me tight against him.  The only sounds in the room are the sound of skin on skin and our soft moans.  I tighten my muscles around him as he slides in and out of me.  He fills me so completely I can hardly breathe.  This position takes full advantage of his above average size and I feel like he’s going to split me in two.  Our pace speeds up as we get closer to our climaxes.  His breathe is hot in my ear as he softly tells me, “I love you with all my heart.  You’re forever mine, Jenna.”  I’m so lost in him that I can’t respond; I can only hold him tighter to me.  I’m getting close to my peak and so is he.  Norman places on hand in between us seeking out my clit.  He rubs the bundle of nerves making me moan out his name and inching me closer to orgasm.  I speed up our rhythm and Norman puts his other hand on my hip, guiding his thrusts.  A few more thrusts and I can feel him filling me; I cum right after him, moaning his name into his shoulder, my head resting in the crook in his neck.  We stay like this for a while, the sweat pouring off of us.  He traces lazy circles on the small of my back and I smile.  He lies back on the bed pulling me down with him, still inside me.  I carefully climb off of him and cuddle into his side, his arm wrapped around me.  I run my hand through his chest hair and just enjoy the moment.  He leans over to kiss my forehead and his raspy voice tells me, “This is how we should wake up every morning.”  I giggle, “We’d never make it to work on time.”  He chuckles, “Who cares?”  I smile and nuzzle closer to him.  I sigh, “I love you Norm.”  He squeezes me tight, “I love you too, darling.”