Chapter 8--Home Sweet Home

Chapter 8—Home Sweet Home

My Mini Van was parked a few blocks away and there was no way that I was hobbling on crutches that far so I gave Norman my keys.  He walked to get my van and brought it back to the hospital.  I hopped over to my van and he got out.  “I grabbed you a coffee, it’s in the cup holder.  I wasn’t sure how you liked it so there’s cream and sugar in the bag.”  I looked at him and grinned, “You are freaking awesome!  I knew I liked you.”  He leaned over, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, “I like you too.”  I blushed.

I got in my van with a little help from Norman.  He handed me the crutches so I could put them in the passenger’s seat.  “I’ll follow you home and make sure you can get inside your place,” he said looking at me fidgeting in the driver’s seat getting myself situated. “You sure you can drive?”  I rolled my eyes a bit, “It’s an automatic so I only need my right leg, I’ll be fine.  I may need help getting up my steps though, I’m a bit of a klutz.”  He just shook his head and smiled, “I’ll grab my bike and follow you.”

Once Norman pulled up behind me I drove out of the parking lot and towards home.  25 minutes later I was turning down the dirt road to my cabin.  I pulled into my driveway and made sure I parked close to my porch.  Norm parked his motorcycle next to me and got off.  God he looks so hot on that thing.  Once my leg heals I am so asking for a ride on that motorcycle.  It’s been too long since I’ve been on the back of a bike.  Norman catches me staring, “You like what you see darling?”  I give him a sassy look, “Yup, that is a nice bike.”  He laughs, “Yeah, it is.”  He walks over and helps me out of the van.  I hobble over to the back of my van and open the hatch door.  “What do you think you’re doing Jenna?  You’re not seriously thinking of unloading your stuff?”  I look at all my boxes in the van and then look over at him, “umm no, I just need this one box now.  It has towels and my shower stuff.  I really need a shower, I stink.”  He comes around to the back and grabs the box I’m pointing at and takes it to the porch.  He comes back to me and gets in real close and buries his face in my neck and hair, “You smell fine to me, like berries and vanilla.”  I sigh, “I still need a shower but thanks.”

He helps me up onto the porch.  God I hate these crutches, Sunday can’t come soon enough.  I unlock the door and cross the threshold.  Norm grabs the box and walks in behind me, removing his sunglasses.  “Can you put it in the bathroom at the end of the hall?  I’ll find something to open the box,” I say heading over to the kitchen counter.  “No problem I got it.” He pulls a pocket knife out of the back pocket of his jeans and heads to the bathroom.

I lean against the kitchen island propping my crutches up against the counter.  Norman comes back down the hall and walks over to me.  “Thanks for everything, Norman.  I couldn’t have gotten back here without your help,” I say looking at him leaning back against my counter.  His arms are crossed over his chest, pulling the material of his t-shirt tight across his biceps.  It really accents his toned muscular arms.  Jesus, this man is just too much.  I start chewing on my bottom lip, which I tend to do when nervous or deep in thought.  Norman notices and unfolds his arms and pushes himself off the counter closing the distance between us.  It’s a good thing I’m leaning against the island because I can feel my legs getting weak from the stare he is giving me.  His blue eyes are dark and full of lust.  He reaches his one hand out and weaves it through my hair around to the back of my neck.  He pulls my face to his, crashing his lips against mine.  I softly moan out, parting my lips slightly letting his tongue gain access.  His other hand is at my waist pulling my hips to his.  His kiss is forceful and passionate, I’m completely lost in my need to let him dominate my mouth.  My arms slid up his torso, feeling his toned chest underneath my hands.  I slid my hands upwards and wrap them around his neck. He moves his hand from my neck and slides it down my side brushing against the side of my breast.  His hand travels down my body and soon his hands are on my ass pulling me tighter against his hips, my good leg is wedged between both of his. As we deepen the kiss, we start grinding our hips against one another.  My whole body is on fire and I’m sure I’m moaning into his mouth.  I can feel his hardness pressing against my inner thigh.

 His mouth leaves mine and he kissing across my jaw to my ear.  Once his lips reach my earlobe, I’m completely lost.  He nibbles my earlobe and I make a mewling sound.  His mouth travels down my neck and collarbone licking and biting lightly.  One of his hands leaves my ass and is now pulling down the thin strap of my dress.  He’s still licking and biting my shoulder, traveling down the path of the strap he’s pulling down.  The top of my breast is exposed and his mouth is kissing and sucking as he goes lower and lower into my cleavage.  All I can do is throw my head back and grab at his shoulders.  I couldn’t think a clear thought if I wanted to. His other hand is now pulling my dress up over my ass.  His hand gets under the bottom hem that he’s hitched all the way up and now his hand is on my bare ass pulling me tighter against his hard on.  He’s whispering my name between the kisses on my breasts.  I know I should stop this but it feels so good.  Just as I’m about to completely give in and throw all my better judgment out the window, my phone rings.  SHIT! I open my eyes and stare towards the counter where my phone is.  Norman stops kissing my boobs and looks up at me, “Do you need to answer that?”  I look down at him and groan softly, “It’s my daughter, I forgot to call my kids last night.  I really should get it.  I’m sorry.”

He smirks, “Its fine babe, I have a kid too.  I completely understand.”  He slides his hand off my bare ass and adjusts the strap of my dress back to my shoulder.  He wraps his arms around me and brings me in for a hug.  My phone goes to voicemail.  “I’ll call her back in a minute.  I don’t want her to worry,” I mumble into his shoulder.  I let out a sigh and lean back a bit in Norm’s embrace looking into his eyes.  He’s only a couple of inches taller than me with his boots on.  I figure he’s actually only about an inch taller than me in his bare feet.  He’s the perfect height for kissing, that’s for sure.

“I should call them back and get a shower,” I whisper softly, not wanting the moment to end.  He leans in and kisses my cheek, his beard tickling my skin, “I need a shower too, so unless you want to shower together, I should head home.”  I raise an eyebrow and give him a sassy look, “Whoa Cowboy!  I may have slept with you already, but I don’t know you well enough to shower with you.”  He feigns a hurt look, “Sure, cuddle with me all night in the hospital bed, but I can’t get you to scrub my back!”  We both bust out laughing.

“After I shower and feed my cat, I’ll come back and unpack your van.”  I look at him, not expecting the offer, “Really?  You don’t have too.  Don’t you have plans?”  He gives me a crooked smile, “Nope (popping the P), besides if I don’t unload it, your stubborn ass will be out there doing it.”  I groan, “You figured me out, huh?”  He smirks, “Yup.  Besides I want to spend more time with you, that is, if you’re OK with that.”  I nod my head and smile.

I reach for my phone and look over at him as he’s heading towards my front door, “I better get this call done, so I can take a cold shower.”  He smiles and says, “Cold shower huh?  Did I get your panties all wet?”  I blush and giggle, “Nope (popping the P) cause I ain’t wearing any, remember?”  He grabs the doorknob and looks over at me with his blue eyes, “Oh I remember, that fact hasn’t left my mind since yesterday, trust me darling.”  My mouth drops open and I teasingly quip, “Oh you’re such a Perv, Reedus!”  He chuckles as he walks out my front door, “Yup and you ain’t seen nothing yet, honey.” 

I just smile and start dialing my phone.