Chapter 16--Finding Tattoos

Chapter 16—Finding Tattoos

***This is a heads up for anyone who isn't comfortable with an R rating.  This Chapter has sexual content.

Once in my room Norman sets me on my feet at the foot of the bed.  He stands in front of me his blue eyes are dark and full of lust.  I bite my bottom lip trying not to appear nervous.  He groans and pulls me to him, “You turn me on so much when you bite your lip, woman.”  I giggle, “Sorry, I’m nervous.  It’s a bad habit.”  He kisses the end of my nose, “Don’t ever stop doing it, I love it. Don’t be nervous.  I promise to be gentle.”  I raise an eyebrow and sassily reply, “Not too gentle I hope.”  He is taken a little off guard at first, but quickly returns my sass, “Oh you are gonna get it girlie.”

  I laugh and pull my sundress up over my head and toss it on the floor.  I sit on the end of my bed look up at Norman standing there watching me with extreme interest.  He’s looking at me sitting in my lacey peach bra and matching thong panties, his lustful gaze taking me in inch by inch. He reaches out and runs his hand down the side of my face, bringing his hand to my chin, tilting it up so I’m looking at him.  Before he can say anything, I reach out to his waist and hook my fingers into his belt loops.  I pull him forward so he’s standing between my legs.  He looks down at me with a very interested look.  I tug on the hem of his t-shirt, “shirt off” I mumble.  He quickly shucks off the shirt and tosses it on the floor. 

I reach for the front of his black jeans and unbuckle his belt.  I hear him suck in a breath as I undo the button on his jeans.  I lean forward and kiss the skin above the waistband of his jeans.  He moans, “Jenna, what are you doing?”  I trace my tongue along his bellybutton and lick below it, tracing his happy trail downward with my tongue. “It’s my turn to make you moan,” I whisper as I run my hand up the front of his jeans, feeling his hardness underneath the denim.  I give his length a squeeze.  “Jesus woman,” he growls out.  I push his jeans down past his hips, leaving his grey boxer briefs on.  I slowly push his jeans all the way down, still licking at his happy trail.  Norman steps out of his jeans and kicks them to the side.  I run my hands up the front of his briefs,  tucking my fingers in the waistband and slowly pulling them downward inch by inch, my mouth and tongue following.  Norman puts both of his hands on sides of my head, weaving his fingers through my hair.  I glace up and look at his face, he’s looking down at me, his eyes half closed in pleasure.  I pull his briefs away from his body freeing his hard-on.  I push his boxer briefs down to his ankles as I lick his hip bone dragging my tongue down to the inside of his thigh, purposely teasing him by avoiding the one place he wants my mouth to be.

  He steps out of his boxers and I nip his thigh.  He tightens the hold on my hair and moans, “Jenna, please darling.”  The sound of his voice is so sexy that I can actually feel myself getting wetter.  I run my hand up his other thigh and dig my nails into his hip just enough to get his attention.  He curses, “Fuck woman!  You’re killing me here.”  I chuckle and reach my hand out to grab his lentgh.  I wrap my hand around it and slowly move my hand up and down squeezing with just the right amount of pressure.  I move my mouth over and give the head a slightly sloppy wet kiss. 

I’m driving him insane right now and I know he’ll soon decide he wants control again, so I need to get on with what I’ve wanted to do to him all day before I lose my chance.  I take my hand and cup his balls.  I lick up and down his shaft, moistening his length. I lick my lips and wrap them around the tip.  I slowly work my way down to the base, taking him in my mouth the best I can.  He’s definitely not lacking in this department and I catch myself wondering if I’m going to be able to walk tomorrow.  I work my way down slowly to the bottom and he hits the back of my throat.  I steady myself and start bobbing my head up and down slowly at first, getting myself into a rhythm, making sure I deep throat him every time.  I want to make sure this is the best he’s ever had.  Norman is moaning loudly now and it’s making me so hot listening to him.  I keep going, speeding up just a little, not wanting my control over him to end too soon.