Chapter 68--Home for the Holidays Part 2

Chapter 68—Home for the Holidays Part 2

8am Wednesday November 19, 2014

I roll over and open my eyes, staring at the wooden beams on the ceiling.  It takes me a moment to realize I’m not in Georgia.  I glance over and see a very sexy man sprawled out next to me.  I sit up and walk to his dresser, opening a drawer and pull out a t-shirt.  I pull on the Kiss t-shirt and walk into the bathroom.  His master bath is amazing, huge shower and a separate tub.  The white counters with double sinks are spacious.  It’s a little too sterile for my taste but the clean lines and minimal design make sense for him.  I wash my hands and face, then brush my teeth before running a comb through my curls.  I look into the mirror and notice how tight his t-shirt is across my breasts but loose everywhere else.  He will definitely notice, it’s hard to miss it.  I grin a little and open the bathroom door, time to mess with Norman.

I walk over to the bed and see him still sleeping, his bare foot peeking out of the covers.  I run my finger up the bottom of his foot, tickling him.  He groans, pulling his foot away from my hand.  I walk over to his side of the bed smirking at the sleeping man lying on the bed.  He’s lying on his back, the sheet and comforter covering his lower half, giving me a nice view of his naked torso.  I reach out and run my fingers across his chest, feeling his chest hair under my palm.  I bite my lip to hold back my moan and slide my hand over to trace his “Norman” tatt with my fingers.  His hand grabs my wrist and he pulls me on top of him making me yelp, “Shit Norm you scared me!”  He laughs, “Well you’re the one who woke me up.”  I struggle against him to get free but he’s too strong, the best I end up doing is straddling him.  He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me close as he sits up.  He nuzzles my neck mumbling, “I see you stole another shirt.”  I giggle, “Yeah, I did.  Whatcha gonna do about it?”  He looks me in the eye and grins, “I’m taking it back.”  He pulls the shirt off me and tosses it on the floor as he tells me, “You do look hot as hell in it though.”  I roll my eyes, “If I looked that hot, you’ve left it on me.”  He chuckles, “Nope I like ya better naked.”  I smile and look into his blue eyes, “Hmmm, I like ya naked too.”  He pulls me in for a kiss, his hands playing with my hair that’s cascading down my now naked back.  He bites at my bottom lip and I let his tongue in.  I put my arms around his shoulders and pull him closer, my breasts pressing against his chest.  We’re so involved in the kiss that we don’t hear the bedroom door open or the footsteps coming in the room.  We are pulled back to reality by the sound of Ming’s voice, “Hey Dad, you up?  Oh Shit! I’m sorry, I forgot you weren’t alone.” 

Norm wraps his arms tightly around me, trying to keep me covered from Mingus’s gaze.  I glance over at the boy with shock, the look on his face is pure embarrassment but he doesn’t stop looking.  I groan and bury my head into Norm’s shoulder trying to hide.  Norm scolds Mingus, “Ming, out!  You need to remember to knock!”  Ming turns around and exits quickly as he apologizes, “I’m sorry!  It won’t happen again, I promise.  I didn’t see much, I swear.”  We hear the door close and Norman starts to chuckle.  I sit back and bury my face in my hands mumbling, “I just want to crawl in a hole and die.”  He reaches up and pulls my hands away from my face, looking at me with an amused look, “It’s not that bad sweetheart.  He could have come in about ten minutes later and gotten a real eye full.”  I turn beet red and Norman laughs at me, “You’re so cute.”  I groan, “Thanks.  I still want to crawl into a hole.”  He smiles, “He couldn’t see anything besides your back.”  I mumble, “And my bare ass straddling his obviously naked father.”  He chuckles and pushes a curl off my face as he whispers, “Sorry.  I will talk to him, I promise.  I forgot to lock the door last night, so I’m at fault too.”  I sigh, “It’s okay, and it was bound to happen eventually.  I’m surprised it wasn’t Travis.”  He hugs me tight and kisses my cheek, “Love you, sweetheart.  Let’s take a shower, okay?”  I nod and crawl off his lap, letting him get up.  He walks towards the bathroom with me following him, watching his naked ass the whole time.