Chapter 19 ~ Out and About

Start from the beginning

"You, Lilo Tomlinson, are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You have nice hips that make every girl jealous. Your thighs are not big, they are a perfect size. You have tiny feet. You have the most amazing brown eyes that I could stare into all day if I could. Your hair is softer than silk. I haven't seen you dance, but I bet you that you are the best dancer ever. You have a beautiful voice. You have talent! You can surf, sing, shoot, do archery, you have talent Lilo. I don't ever want to hear you talk bad about yourself again. It's not good." I said. Her brown eyes were watery.

"But you deserve so much better than me Niall. You could be with a Victoria Secret Model. I'm not as pretty as them though. But Niall, oh my god. Your blue eyes make me smile an I forget about all the pain when I look into them. You know how to make me laugh, smile, what to do when I'm crying. Your hugs are so comforting." She told me.

"Lilo, I don't fucking care if you aren't a Victoria Secret Model. To be honest, they intimidate me. They just look to perfect." I confessed. Lilo laughed a tear away. I slowly leaned in and kissed her. Her soft lips against mine. This was a kiss different from any other I have ever had. it was filled with so much love and passion. And she knew how to kiss. She put her hand against my cheek and pulled away.

"You are perfect. No lie." She said making me chuckle. She rolled off of me and got off the bed, still in search for her shoe. I turned my head and looked at the closet, and right where we were sitting last night, was the shoe.

I jumped off the bed and went over and got it.

"Found it!" I exclaimed as I waved it in the air. Lilo looked over at me and smiled. When she reached for it I pulled it back and pointed to my lips.

"But we just kissed right now." She said as she still reached for it. I pulled it up higher over her head.

Before I could move it any higher, she crashed her lips into mine. I brought the shoe down and put my hands on top of her waist. She pulled away and grabbed the shoe.

"Thank you very much." She told me as she sat down on the bed and put the shoe on. I watched as her hair fell into her face making her tuck it behind her ear. Her brown eyes flickered over to me then back to her shoe. She stood up and walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I followed close behind her.

I leaned against the threshold of the door and watched as she brushed her hair. She looked over at me with a smile.

"Wanna help me?" She asked as she stuck out the brush for me. I nodded and took it. I ran the brush through her hair a few times before I asked her a question.

"How do you get your hair this soft? I mean, it is really, really soft." I told her. She shrugged.

"I don't know, no dyes, I only use one shampoo. Oh wait, I have dyed my hair!" She said as she looked at me through the mirror.

I finished brushing her hair after awhile and handed her the brush back. I followed her out of the bathroom and into the livingroom. Harry was sitting on the couch while Louis was laying down, his feet on top of Harry's lap, playing on his phone.

"So was it okay if Niall comes, or did you just want it to be me and you?" Lilo asked as she walked over and laid I top of Louis, who just looked up then went back to his phone.

"Just me an you. If that's okay with Niall." Harry answered. Everyone looked at me, even Louis.

"Why wouldn't it be?" I asked. Harry shrugged.

"Hey, are you getting any of my texts?" Louis asked Lilo.

"Nope. I don't even have my phone anymore. It's smashed to pieces, boiled, and at the bottom of a trash can." She said with a fake smile.