Quarinante Life With TXT! (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

"Guys...." Kai said. "What is wrong?" Soobin asked. Kai suddenly stood up and went to his room to return back with a big paper.

"What is this?" Beomgyu asked. "It's my plan, I want to be a movie maker." Kai said. "Why so suddenly?" Taehyun asked.

"Y/N said she wanted to be a Hollywood star." Kai said. "But we are in Korea." Yeonjun said.

Kai threw a paper on him. "Our baby is growing up! So, what is the plot?" Soobin asked. "What is a plot? Anyway, I need Beomgyu's camera and we will reenact EXO's next door with me as that tall guy who loves the girl and.... Taehyun can be the scary guy because he is just as scary as him." Kai said. "You mean D.O? By the way the both are the shortest in their groups too...." You said. "Yah! We are only three centimeters apart!" Taehyun said.

"Anyway, Beomgyu can I take your camera?" Kai asked. "I am sorry, Yeonjun hyung broke it when he tried to take photos of us last time." Beomgyu said.

"This is why they say there is no use raising kids." Yeonjun sighed. "We are the ones raising you up!" Y/N said.

"Guys I have a camera I got as a present soon." Taehyun said. "Really? Will you give it to me?" Kai asked. "In one condition." Taehyun said. "What is it?" Kai asked.

"You can play the main role, I don't care as long as I am the director." Taehyun said. You all became silent remembering the disaster that happened when Taehyun suggested that you start a Kardashian series.

"No...... okay then, you can ask Suga hyung for a camera..." Taehyun said. "You can be the director but please make it a good movie!" Kai said as he hugged Taehyun. Taehyun smirked and went to his room to write the story.

After a whole day of setting up and preparing what Taehyun wanted, the members all gathered the next day to start acting. Suga and Jin joined the drama with a request of PD nim so that it won't be a scandal. (I wanted to add Suho since he is a fit but my baby is in military 😭)

"Okay.... so, we will start with the new movie 'when summer snows'......... begin!" Taehyun said. He held the camera and pointed for you to start.

Suga started to read the plot Taehyun wrote.

"Once upon a time.... there was a handsome rude CEO who knew no love...... he... why is your handwriting so bad?" Suga asked.

Taehyun coughed and Suga rolled his eyes and continued. "Y/N is a poor beautiful girl who lost her father because Kai hit him with a car when he was eating ice cream, who the hell wrote this?" Suga sighed.

Taehyun threw a stick on you so that you move to your place.

"Oh father! I swear to take revenge!" You said as you sat down next to Soobin who was wearing old man clothes.

"Y/N I am feeling hungry I might really d-" You hit Soobin hard on his head that you made him faint.

The boys pulled him away and got ready for the next scenario.

"Y/N swore to get revenge and accidentally bumped into Kai, she tried her best to get revenge but ended up falling in love with him. As his own loyal secretary, she went with him on the boat date at the Han river." Suga said.

You had to stand and act the scene in titanic but ended up falling and hitting your head hard because of the inconvenient set Taehyun prepared.

"Yah! I need to go to the hospital!" You cried. "Enough excuses! Continue reading!" Taehyun said.

"Kai's ex-girlfriend returned back from study aboard in US." Suga read.

Yeonjun ran inside wearing a dress and putting on some make up. "Baby! I missed you!" Yeonjun said as he hugged Kai.