"M-Mom... I c-can still be a-a hero, r-r-right?" Kentarou asked while shaking while Ayako was crying.

"Of course honey, it's U.A.'s fault if they didn't make the two of you pass" Katsuko said while tightening her hug and crying.

"Besides lots of the heroes today didn't come from U.A. so there is still a huge chance that the two of you will become great heroes" Tomoaki said while rubbing the backs of his children while holding back his tears.

Kentarou and Ayako then started laughing which confused their parents then they showed their IDs which made the two angry yet proud and let's just say the two of them didn't get away without any kind or sort of punishment.

After a couple of days U.A. finally opened its gates for the next generation of heroes and once they did two figures, a male and a female went inside and searched for their classroom.

"Kentarou this place is huge" Ayako said in amazement.

"Yeah, I could get lost here" Kentarou said.

"This school allows quirk usage, right?" Ayako asked then Kentarou nodded. Ayako smirked and Kentarou got the idea so he changed into a cheetah.

Kentarou gestured for Ayako to hop on him and once she did Kentarou started running all over the place which of course scared some staff due to seeing a cheetah sprinting all over the halls. Kentarou then stopped in front of a door that said 1-A. Ayako got off of Kentarou so Kentarou could change back and then he did.

"So this is our classroom, what outstanding pressure" Kentarou said as he was mesmerized by the door and curious to what kind of metal was made for it so he started to touch it and feel it.

Ayako sighed at her brother's antics and opened the door. The two of them went to the chairs at the back and took them.

"Well let's wait for them" Ayako said then the two of them started chatting.

The door was then opened by a red head along with a pink person. The new arrivals smiled when they noticed the Amajiki siblings.

"Kentarou, Ayako!!" Mina shouted.

"Oh! Mina how have you been?" Ayako asked.

"Who's the red head?" Kentarou joked of course he knew that the boy with red hair is his best friend.

"Forgetting about me, not manly" Kirishima said, Kentarou stood up from his chair then headed towards Kirishima.

"Of course not, you dolt!" Kentarou slung his arm onto Kirishima's shoulder then he started ruffling Kirishima's hair with his other arm which made the redhead laugh. The four then settled into their seats at the far back.

"How was the exams?" Ayako asked.

"It was fairly easy except for the fact that I was almost blown away by that huge gust of wind" Mina answered.

"Who could have that much power?" Kirishima asked perplexed while Kentarou giggled.

"Kentarou do you know who did it?" Ayako asked.

"Yeah, I know who did it and you also know who he is" Kentarou answered then Ayako started thinking about the ones who could potentially do it but only came up with one answer.

"Is it Baka-gou?" Ayako asked in a cute way.

"No but close yet so far" Kentarou answered but Ayako couldn't think of anyone else so she gave up.

"Please tell me" Ayako whined while Kentarou shook his head.

"You'll see sooner or later" Kentarou answered which made Ayako pout while Kirishima and Mina laughed at the siblings antics.