S2 EP 11 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT2

season 2, episode 11

"Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT.2

·

"We got in! Hold up!" Dalvin excitedly yelled before doing getting up on the couch, doing a backflip and attempting to do a split. He got stuck along the way yelling, "Help me up!"

"Nobody told yo' ass to do that!" JoJo helped him up.

"I gotta call somebody!" K-Ci smiled before picking up the phone and dialing a number. "Hello? Sabrina? Guess what? I'm leavin' and I don't gotta see you anymore!" He laughed afterwards and hung up the phone.

"Wait, we're leaving home." DeVante pointed out. "We don't have anywhere to stay in New York."

"Leave that to me! I'll easily find us a place." Dalvin said, earning mysterious looks from the three. "No, its not illegal!" Dalvin reassured his brothers who nodded and went back to their celebration.

·

"So how'd it go when you told your parents?" JoJo asked DeVante.

DeVante threw random pieces of paper out of his locker and onto the floor. "It kinda went somethin' like this."

~

DeVante and Dalvin had just told their parents & Darlene that they would be leaving home. The three stared back at the two in an awkward silence.

"This is amazing! Thank God almighty! Jesus really does save!" Reverend stated before hopping up out of his seat and doing cartwheels all over the kitchen.

~

"Wow." JoJo shook his head. "What about your parents?" DeVante asked.

"Well..." JoJo trailed off.

~

"So let me get this straight. The both of you, mainly Cedric, are leaving to go to New York?" Cliff tried to comprehend what he was being told as K-Ci confirmed.

Their mother started crying extremely hard. "Stop that! Cedric is leaving the house!" Cliff smiled and clapped his hands.

"We'll miss you Joel, but Hallelujah! I gotta call somebody!" Cliff ran off to the house phone and dialed a number.

~

"I ain't even that bad!" K-Ci rolled his eyes as he shook his head at the memory.

"Wow. This is really our last day at this school." Dalvin looked around the empty hallways. After school, him, the boys, and Tanai cleaned out their lockers and said their last goodbyes to everyone.

"And our last Friday in North Carolina." JoJo added.

"All I have to say is don't accidentally blow the school up!" Mrs. Harris said to them before smiling. "Good luck!" She hugged all of them before walking off.

Sabrina sniffed as she rubbed her wet nose on Dalvin's arm. "I don't want you to leave me, K!" She latched onto him.

As Dalvin tried to wipe Sabrina's snot off him, K-Ci sighed and patted her head before moving away from her.