S3 EP 14 ! "Stay" PT 2

Dalvin looked around a couple times before he finally spotted the camera. "Hello out there to everybody watching at home! It's Mr. Dalvin here and I'm bout to give you this quick lil' rundown of last episode."

"So if you missed it, basically what happened was—Natalia got accepted into some school up in London so she asked Tanai to be her own lil' personal model and to tag along, so Nai agreed! So she told DeVante's big eared ass she was leaving, he got mad, they got into an argument, then they both got mad at me cause I asked them how the hell you spell croissant. But anywho, the night before Nai left, De went to see her and they had a lil sad heart-to-heart. Oh, and K-Ci attacked me for using his stank ass toothbrush to clean my shoes....and that's about it. Onto the episode!"

season 3, episode 14

"Stay" PT 2 !

DeVante arrived home a short time later. He went straight upstairs to his room without speaking to K-Ci, JoJo, or Dalvin. All that was on his mind was Tanai and Tanai only.

First, he thought back on that one night when they were both casted in the Romeo and Juliet play but things didn't go quite as planned.

DeVante broke the silence. "Why don't we just stop playin' and get wit each other, for real this time?"

"FINALLY!" The other three accidentally yelled out excitedly.

"Yea, we can do that." Tanai smiled. "I gotta get home though." She kissed his cheek before getting up. "Bye, DeVante."

Then he reminisced to the time he wasn't feeling his glasses and Tanai made him feel better about them.

DeVante turned around to face her, "What do I look like with glasses? You ever heard of someone being blind and fine? Exactly. It doesn't make sense."

"But I just told you that you look cute. Why you care about what other people think anyway?" Tanai asked. DeVante shrugged.

Tanai smiled and stood in front of DeVante's locker so they were facing each other. "Tell you what. You fine with or without glasses. They don't define you, its not your fault that you can't see. But whether you're wearing glasses or shades, you're still DeVante and Imma like you regardless." She kissed his cheek before walking off, leaving DeVante standing there, smiling at the atmosphere strangely.

Then the moment when they all teamed up to get Walton fired.

The gang all watched from outside the movie theater and laughed at Walton's despair. "And this my friends is why I love revenge!" K-Ci smirked.

"He definitely won't be bothering you anymore, K." JoJo told his brother.

"Or us." DeVante leaned down to peck Tanai's lips and then take his shades off her face.

On the other side of town, Tanai was doing the exact same thing DeVante was doing. She thought back to a few months ago, when they said 'I love you' to each other for the first time on Valentine's Day.

DeVante smiled as she noticed the red rose petals on the ground, leading over to him.

Once she made her way over to him, he passed her the bouquet of red roses then took initiative and say what he wanted to say. "Look Nai, I'm sorry I got you upset with me, but it was all apart of the plan. I wanted you to think that I wasn't gonna do anything special but in actuality, I was. I was gon' take you to that Italian restaurant that you like, then take you back to the house and serenade you by singing off key to love songs that everybody knows," the two shared a quick laugh. "But don't ever think that I don't love you cause I do."