S4 EP 8 ! "Bye-Bye, Tanai!"

season 4, episode 8

"Bye-Bye, Tanai!"

"I'm mad at the fact we let Dalvin drag us here," K-Ci shook his head as he leaned against a dressing room door. They were inside one of the stores at the mall and Dalvin was trying clothes on. He opened up his room door, causing K-Ci to stumble slightly.

"I heard that, Cedric!" He emphasized K-Ci's name. "And I needed y'all to come with me so y'all could help me pick out some clothes!"

"First of all, you ain't even matching right now," JoJo took a lollipop out his mouth. "You got a salmon pink shirt on, green cargo pants, and beige timbs with white crust around your lips." He pointed out, causing Tanai to cackle loudly.

Dalvin made a face before going back into his dressing room to change. K-Ci knocked on the door, "Ayo, hurry up so we can hit the food court!"

"I gotta put these clothes back where I found them first!" Dalvin said once he walked out of his dressing room. A girl walked out of hers at the same time and they started going in the same way, causing them to bump into each other.

"Damn! Watch where you goin'!"

DeVante studied the girl's face for a moment. "Sasha?"

{ VIVICA A

{ VIVICA A. FOX AS SASHA }

She took her attention off Dalvin and gasped. "DeVante!" The two embraced each other in a tight hug as Tanai watched with many different expressions written over her face.

Dalvin didn't peep the tension so he thought it'd be the perfect time to go over and ask, "Nai, you got some lipgloss I could use?"

"Who is that bitch?" Tanai whispered to the other three.

"That's Sasha, one of De's old flames. They had somethin' goin' on that summer before y'all two got together." JoJo informed.

DeVante laughed loudly, "Remember how I use to call you Buttons?"

"I never forgot!" Sasha laughed.

Tanai went over to the two with an intrigued look on her face. "Why'd you call her Buttons?"

"Because—" Sasha started but cut herself off in realization that she couldn't give out the reason. "Never mind."

DeVante slid away from Sasha and threw an arm around Tanai before smiling. "Sasha, this is Tanai, my fiancée. Nai, this is Sasha, an old friend of mine."