S2 EP 3 ! "Switch it on 'Em!"

season 2, episode 3

"Switch it On 'Em!"

...

K-Ci stood by the window, looking for a car to pull up. "Where the hell is this delivery man? We called like two hours ago!"

"Maybe they're hella busy tonight." Dalvin stated.

"And we're hella hungry." DeVante said as K and Joel agreed.

K-Ci sighed of relief, "He finally pulled up!" He opened the door as the delivery man walked up to the house with two boxes of pizza and one small beverage for the four to drink.

"Fifteen o' eight is your total." DeVante and JoJo added two five dollar bills to K-Ci's five dollar bill, and Dalvin added a dime to seal it off.

K-Ci traded the delivery guy his money for the food. "We asked for four bottles of Crush soda", he pointed out.

"See, what had happened was we only had one beverage left." There was an awkward silence before the delivery man walked off.

K-Ci closed the door and put the boxes on the table, and examined the bottle of soda. "Electric Melon Sizzle."

"What the hell is an electric melon sizzle?" DeVante criticized the drink as he ate the crust of his pizza, which he always ate first.

"Hell if I know." K-Ci twisted the cap off the bottle and took a swig, then started coughing like he had tuberculosis.

"You good?" JoJo patted his back.

"You gotta taste this", K-Ci coughed out.

"But you put ya' mouth on it." JoJo said as K-Ci mugged him. "I don't know what you do with your lips!"

K-Ci held the bottle out to his brother as he took it, regardless of knowing where his lips have been. As JoJo swallowed the drink, he made a face, "This somethin' different."

"Let me try!" Dalvin leaped up from the couch. JoJo passed Dalvin the bottle.

"This is actually pretty good! Y'all trippin'." Dalvin was going to take another sip but DeVante snatched the bottle from Dalvin and tasted the soda for himself.

"It feels like my throat got electrocuted in a good way."

A feeling waved over the atmosphere. The quartet felt it and shuddered, but wasn't aware of what occurred. They were no longer themselves.

·

The next morning, 'K-Ci', 'DeVante', and 'Dalvin' were sleeping peacefully in the basement when they heard a loud scream come from 'JoJo'.

"What the hell are you screaming for?" 'K-Ci' questioned.

'Dalvin' gasped, "Wait a minute!" He walked over to the mirror then faced 'JoJo' as they stared at each other. "Come over here!"

The other three got up and went over to the mirror. They looked at themselves, then each other. They made unreadable faces as they realized what was going on.