S4 EP 2 ! "Fights, Camera, Action!"

season 4, episode 2

"Fights, Camera, Action!"

"Got the bacon?" JoJo questioned as K-Ci tossed him the pack. "Got the bacon!" He confirmed.

"French toast?"

"Right here," DeVante held the box.

"Orange juice?"

Tanai grabbed the carton from out the refrigerator. "Here!"

"Okay, bacon, french toast, orange juice," JoJo scanned. "Where's the eggs?"

"Right here!" Dalvin announced before tossing an egg at JoJo, which caused the shell to break as yolk got on him.

Tanai stood up. "Breakfast was bomb and allat, but I can't stay. I have to go because we start filming today."

"Filming for what?" DeVante asked.

"That movie I auditioned, and got the part for. I told y'all about this! Do y'all not listen to me when I talk?" Tanai eyed them as they all sat there with stupid looks on their faces. She sighed.

"Lose the attitude and tell us about the movie!" K-Ci commanded as Tanai rolled her eyes before giving them the rundown.

"Okay, so I play the main character, Camila Bridges. She's stuck up, ditzy, and has been spoiled all her life, and one day she loses her job as an accountant. So she decides to go into prostitution because she thinks that's an easy way to make money, and she crosses paths with this lawyer who's a single dad. They build a bond and they fall in love down the line. It's more to the story but you'll have to wait till it's in theaters to find out!"

"That sounds pretty good," JoJo said.

Tanai smiled. "It is! It's a Miranda Antoinette production!"

"Miranda Antoinette? She's a big deal!" Dalvin shouted while scrubbing one of the plates. "Not to mention she's fine as hell!" K-Ci threw in.

"And I'm sure she wouldn't want anything to do with you," Tanai teased before leaving the house.

Dalvin walked into the movie set with a bouquet of variegated pink and yellow roses. He scanned the place before spotting Tanai and making his way over to her.

"Hey Nai, these flowers are from the guys and I. Ya' know, to congratulate you on gettin' the part." He passed her the flowers before giving her a small hug.

"Thanks, Dal! I'll see y'all later."

Dalvin nodded and turned around to leave, but Miranda, the creator of the film, ran over to him quickly. She grabbed his face and ran her fingers through his silky S-Curl, "Wait a minute....what is your name?"

Dalvin's eyebrows went up in confusion but he stated his name nonetheless. "Uh.....Dalvin DeGrate?"

"You are one of thee most gorgeous men I've ever seen!" Miranda announced before stepping back. "I want you to play Bryce Sparks!" She referred to the main male protagonist of the film.