' CREEP IT REAL! '

A/N- please excuse me being 2 days late as this was supposed to be dropped on Halloween, but I hope you still all enjoy!! ♥️

A JODECIDAL ADVISORY HALLOWEEN MONTAGE SPECIAL!

'Creep it Real!'

K-Ci, JoJo, DeVante, Dalvin, Kass, and Tanai stood around in a dark and windy forest. Their clothing oddly consisted of a mix of stockings, bell bottom pants, ascots, knee-high socks, ivy caps, doc martens, and a dog collar—just to name a few pieces.

"So nobody knows where the van is?" Tanai asked. "We've been walking around forever and we still ain't found it."

The leaves on the trees rustled due to the strong whisp of wind that breezed through, giving the young adults an eerie vibe. An owl's hoot and the snapping of twigs could be heard at the same time, startling them all.

"Zoinks!" K-Ci jumped. "What was that?"

"I don't know but I ain't tryna stay around here any longer," JoJo sustained. "Dal, see if you can find out where we parked the Secret System for a Dally snack."

Dalvin perked up, "Bet!" He sniffed around the area for a couple seconds before finally picking up the scent.

"I found it!" He started leading the way as everybody else followed after him.

"Good boy!" Kass kissed his cheek, throwing a Dally snack in the air to which he gladly caught in his mouth.

Suddenly the crew all heard slow and hefty footsteps but they couldn't tell where they were coming from because there was nobody to be seen.

"DeVante! Unlock the doors!" K-Ci ordered trying to open the van doors, as well as everyone else.

"I can't!" DeVante peered through the front window. "I left the key in the ignition!"

The footsteps got heavier and the group of friends stood there with fright taking over once they saw the silhouette of a man holding a chainsaw.

Dalvin gulped. "Ruh-roh—"

"Lemme get a dozen glazed donuts," Dalvin said to the female Krispy Kreme cashier who turned to grab his box of donuts.

A starstruck fan was behind him in line, and excitedly tapped his shoulder. He turned around to meet her joyful expression.