EP 4 ! "Nomeo and Juliet"

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED !

EPISODE 4 !

"NOMEO AND JULIET"

...

"Good Morning Students, thank you to the ones that came early to school to hear this! Please stand for the pledge of allegiance." The Vice Principal said over the loud speaker. Everyone in the classroom stood up.

The students in the classroom placed their hands over their hearts and began to pledge, but soon stopped as they heard adlibs and shouting. They turned their heads to the back left of the classroom, which is where the yelling was coming from.

"With libertyyy, and justiceeee, for alllll!" K-Ci sang with his eyes closed, while having a slight muscle spasm.

"I don't know why y'all always look at him when he does this. It ain't nothin' new, he does this every mornin'." DeVante shook his head.

...

"Y'all heard about the play?" Dalvin asked.

"What play?" JoJo asked.

Dalvin walked up to this flyer that was on the bulletin board. "It's gon' be Romeo and Juliet. Auditions are today after school."

DeVante walked over to the flyer and took his shades off so he can read it. He rolled his eyes and put his shades back on. "Ain't nobody gonna audition for that bummy ass play."

"Well damn, I'm offended." A voice from behind said. DeVante turned around to see Tanai, and K-Ci, JoJo and Dalvin looked between the two and smiled.

Tanai was right up DeVante's alley. She was smart, pretty, and lovable in so many ways.

It was obvious the two had some type of chemistry. The two had developed crushes on each other in the seventh grade, although they never told each other. They were always shy whenever they got around each other, but they would flirt here and there.

"Wassup Nai." DeVante took his shades off again and approached her, smiling. "How I offend you?"

"I was gonna audition for Juliet, cause you know ya' girl can act." Tanai boasted.

JoJo pulled DeVante to the side. "And you know there's a kissing scene between Romeo and Juliet."

DeVante thought for a minute. "Well I mean, I was jus' playin'. But you lookin' at ya Romeo right here." He chuckled and licked his lips.

Tanai couldn't fight her smile. "You gon' audition? I thought acting wasn't ya thing."

"Its not." Dalvin said. DeVante ball-tapped him and he fell to the floor.

"Its always good to try new things."

K-Ci started to say something, but was cut off by the bell ringing.

"I'll see you at auditions!" Tanai said walking off.

"Let me walk you to class!" DeVante caught up to her.

K-Ci shrugged and made his way to his own class.

Dalvin groaned, still on the floor. He held his hand out and looked at JoJo.