S3 EP 9 ! "Flex Appeal"

season 3, episode 9

"Flex Appeal"

JoJo approached the other three members of the quartet while holding four tickets. "I got our tickets for the game on Friday night," He passed the tickets out, saving the last one for himself.

K-Ci, JoJo, Dalvin, and DeVante were planning on attending a football game in two days, just for the hell of it.

DeVante took his ticket, "I'm only goin' so I can see Nai in her little cheerleading outfit." He smirked.

"I feel you, De. Seein' them girls in them short skirts jumpin' around is a sight to see!" K-Ci licked his lips before putting a gummy bear in his mouth.

The bell for sixth period rang. "We'll catch y'all later." DeVante told K-Ci & Dalvin before he & JoJo walked off.

K-Ci smirked before putting his arm around Dalvin's shoulder. "I got an idea, Dal."

Dalvin smirked also, "Lay it on me, K!" K-Ci whispered words to Dalvin as the two walked off in the distance toward their next class.

After school, K-Ci & Dalvin were on their way to the girls locker room to somehow sneak in and watch them change.

"What do you think girls talk about in their locker room?" Dalvin asked.

"Boys, their bra sizes, they give each other compliments, giggle a lil' bit. They could pick a random topic and easily speak upon it." K-Ci responded.

The cheerleaders came out of the locker room and K-Ci & Dalvin hid on the side of the lockers so the girls wouldn't see them. Dalvin shook his head. "Damn, we're too late."

"That Alexis is fine as hell!" K-Ci licked his lips as he looked at the teenage girl. "Her head's a lil' too big for me," Dalvin observed.

Alexis turned toward all of the fellow cheerleaders. "Okay, so everyone knows that girl Tanai that just made the squad?"

A Latina with long brown hair named Natalia beamed excitedly. "Yeah! I think she's real pretty!" A couple of the cheerleaders agreed.

Alexis rolled her eyes. "She ain't all that. But anyway, she's supposed to be held up in the air. What we're gonna do is drop her and then we'll get the jug of Gatorade and throw it on her!"

"I don't know, Lex. Nai's a cool girl and she ain't do anything to us." Natalia crossed her arms and shook her head.

"What she did is she took my place as captain of the squad, she has the finest boy in school, and everyone loves her! I don't get it!" Alexis complained.

"You sound jealous," Another girl on the team, Vanessa, chimed in.

"Why would I be jealous of a nobody?" Alexis scrunched her face up. "I'm going to get donuts. Come or get left!" She turned on her heels and all of the rest of the cheerleaders followed after her.

K-Ci and Dalvin shared a look. "We can't let that happen to Nai. What we gon' do?" K-Ci asked.

Dalvin thought for a minute. "We're gonna infiltrate the cheerleading squad."