EP 1 ! "Piece of My Tape"

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED !

EPISODE 1 ; PILOT

"PIECE OF MY TAPE"

•••

DeVante tied his shoes as an excited Dalvin could barely sit still. "This concert is about to be all that! Guy is dope!" He said enthusiastically.

"I wish they'd hurry up and perform already," K-Ci rolled his eyes as he leaned on JoJo. "I paid ten dollars for a ticket, they better put on a damn show!"

It was a Friday and as soon as the last school bell rang, the boys wasted no time getting out of the building. They raced to their houses to get ready for a Guy concert, then they met back up around two hours later. They had been waiting at the arena for about thirty minutes.

The lights dimmed and smoke came from the sides of the stage. "They comin' out now!" JoJo said.

Aaron, Teddy, and Damien walked out as the crowd began to scream and holler. "What's goin' on everybody?" Teddy asked through the microphone. The crowd yelled in response.

"Yo, kick the beat!" Aaron yelled as the beat to 'Groove Me' kicked in.

Dalvin started dancing and his brothers, as well as some people around him, started hyping him up. "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!"

"I need to sit down!" Dalvin panted out of breath once the concert was over. He sat down and opened up a water bottle, downing the beverage.

"Nobody told yo' ass to get up and start dancin' like you was Bobby Brown on the Don't Be Cruel tour!" JoJo teased.

"Remember the plan?" DeVante asked K-Ci, who smirked and pulled a CD in a CD case out of his jacket. "You damn right I remember the plan!"

"What you still standin' here for then? Go!" Dalvin egged him on. "Hold on, the hell y'all talkin' about?" A confused JoJo looked at the three.

Dalvin took a sip from his water bottle before explaining. "We came up with a plan where we're gonna try to get discovered by Guy. A few of our songs are on that tape so they could listen to them."

"I'm about to go back to their dressing room and give it to them," K-Ci added.

"Why was I not aware of this?" JoJo wanted to know. DeVante shrugged, "Cause we knew you would come up with a logical excuse of why we shouldn't do it so we just ain't tell you."

JoJo looked at all of them. "You know what, K? Do what you gon' do. I don't care."

K-Ci took that as his cue and ran off to the back where Guy's dressing room resided. There was a security guard stand standing in front of the door but K-Ci walked up to it anyway.

"You can't go in there," the guard said sternly as he looked down at K-Ci.

"It's all good, Aaron and them told me to come through!" K-Ci lied with a slick smile on his face. "I'm Charlie Wilson's grandson!"

"Oh. Well in that case, go ahead!" The security guard moved to the side and granted K-Ci access to walk inside.

"Aaron! Teddy! Damien!" K-Ci shouted. "Wassup?"