S3 EP 12 ! "Congraduations!"

season 3, episode 12

"Congraduations!"

Chubb Rock's "Treat Em Right" blasted in the living room as K-Ci danced around excitedly, wearing his graduation cap on his head with a North Carolina Panther's cap over top of it.

"Why are you wearin' a cap over your cap?" Dalvin appeared, startling K-Ci. He turned the music down, "Look, I'm graduating in two days. Let me live!"

Dalvin watched as he started dancing again. "Can I dance too?"

"I don't care what you do!" K-Ci said as Dalvin began dancing with him.

Graduation day had came and everyone was awaiting in the gym, for the ceremony. The DeGrates and the Haileys, as well as Tanai's family, had flew to New York to see their kids walk across the stage.

"I never thought I'd see the day you'd be graduating," Darlene said to DeVante as she snapped a photo. "Me either," their father muttered.

"I'm just glad you came, Lene and mom," DeVante put emphasis on their names before glaring at his father.

"Do those little poses the kids be doing now! Come on, baby, do them!" Anita urged K-Ci. He listened and did different poses as his mother snapped pictures.

"Okay! Now JoJo, get in a picture with your brother!"

JoJo looked at their mother, then K-Ci, then back at their mother. "Right now? In front of everyone?"

"Yes!" Anita nodded. "Come on before I run out of film!"

JoJo sighed before getting up and walking over to where K-Ci was standing. They both smiled awkwardly as their mother took the picture.

"Now let's get all the graduates in one photo together!" Tanai's mother smiled as her daughter sighed. "Do we have to?"

"Yes! Come on, K-Ci and DeVante!"

"Stand over there where the light is at!" Darlene directed. The three seniors stood to where she wanted them to be and gave smiles as the cameras went off.

"Wait!" K-Ci put his hands out. "I think my eyes were closed!"

"Okay, last one! Lets get the siblings in this one!" Tanai's mom said. Dalvin, JoJo, and Tanai's older sister, Bria went to go stand by them.

Dalvin went over to Bria and threw his arm around her shoulder. "So-"

She removed his arm from her shoulder. "Don't even try it." A defeated and slightly embarrassed Dalvin walked away from her and went to stand by his brother.

"Big smiles everyone!" Anita said before the pictures were snapped.

"Wait, can we do that again? I was standing weirdly," Dalvin asked.

"No," Darlene shook her head before clicking through the pictures she took. "Awwww, y'all are so ugly that it's cute!"

"I ain't ugly, I'm fine!" K-Ci defended as he got strange stares from everyone.