S5 EP 10 ! "Stop, Drop, and Roll!"

season 5, episode 10

"Stop, Drop, and Roll!"

Dalvin happily opened the front door and wheeled his Gucci suitcase inside the house. "It feels good to be back home!"

The tour the young idols had been on had finally come to an end, and they had arrived back at their New York home that they missed so much.

"I hope the landlord ain't mad about the fact we ain't been here to pay no rent," K-Ci mentioned.

Tanai pouted. "I'm lowkey gonna miss being on tour and traveling from city to city."

"Puff was gettin' on my nerves bossing us around every five seconds," JoJo shook his head.

"Bein' a cheerleader is his favorite thing to do," DeVante joked.

"I heard a rumor that he'll be getting fired soon so we won't have to deal with him for that much longer," Dalvin told them. "His income is only like seven to eleven dollars every two weeks anyway."

In the middle of the night, hot orange flames decided to make their way into the household as everyone slept peacefully. It started as a small fire in the kitchen but soon turned into a conflagration. The blazing heat increased by the second, causing Dalvin to wake up from his spot on the couch. His eyes widened and he leaped up in fright, racing straight upstairs.

"Fire!"

Dalvin ran up and down the hallway, knocking on the doors to alert the others. "It's a fire! The house is on fire!"

JoJo was the only one that exited the house without wasting any time. Meanwhile, K-Ci, Dalvin, DeVante, and Tanai tried to grab unimportant belongings of theirs to take out the house so they wouldn't get damaged.

JoJo watched from the window as they came downstairs holding clothing items, perfume, money–and even a damn television.

"I know y'all ain't–put all that back! All that ain't worth getting burned up over!"

"You trippin' if you think I'm 'bout to leave my sneakers in here!" Dalvin yelled.

"Help!" K-Ci called out. "My shorts caught on fire!"

There was a small flame at the bottom of his shorts indeed, causing JoJo to run back into the house as he, Dalvin, and DeVante ran over to K-Ci and began to stomp on him to attempt to put the fire out.

"Why has no one called the fire department?!?!" Tanai questioned.

Within seconds, the sprinklers were triggered and rained down on them all causing their pajamas to get soaked.

Eventually, the fire authorities were called and put the fire out. The damp adults stood around in the street near the firetruck.

"We gon' be getting paid for all the damage that was done, right?" K-Ci questioned the fire chief.

"All of your insurance will cover the items that were destroyed."

"Oh," K-Ci said blandly. "What if I ran back inside the house, with the flames still rising, and got severely burned? Could I get paid for that?"