S4 EP 7 ! "40 is the New 21"

season 4, episode 7

"40 is the New 21"

K-Ci and JoJo sat on the couch watching Harlem Nights while DeVante and Tanai conversed in the kitchen when an eager Dalvin ran inside—slamming the door and frantically taking his jacket off before throwing it in the closet.

"What you so hype for?" K-Ci wondered.

"I've been having this weird taste for those fruit-by-the-foot things so I went to the store to get some and luckily for me, there was one pack left! I can't wait to eat them!" Dalvin placed the fruit roll-ups on the counter, realizing that he forgot his wallet. "I left my wallet in the car, I'll be back!" He jogged back out.

Tanai picked up the box, examining it. "You know what we can do with these?" She whispered to DeVante.

"What?"

"I'll show you," she smirked, leading him up the stairs.

Dalvin ran back in the house all excited to eat his candy, only to see that the box was gone. "Where did my damn fruit roll-ups go?!??"

K-Ci crept down the middle of the steps, making sure no one was around. Realizing the coast was clear, he tip toed down the rest of the stairs and started making his way over to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Tanai appeared, startling him.

"Nowhere!"

"I'm not dumb like the rest of your clique. Now tell me!"

"Keep this between just us," K-Ci lowered his tone. "I'm goin' out with my lady tonight."

Dalvin, JoJo, and DeVante randomly popped up from other places in the house.

"Your lady?" Dalvin highlighted.

"You got in a relationship and ain't even tell us?" DeVante quizzed.

"Look, I ain't tell y'all nothing cause last time y'all got into my business y'all costed me my job!" K-Ci scolded.

Dalvin scratched his head. "True....but you did get your job back!"

"Anywayyy, tell us about this girlfriend of yours K!" Tanai encouraged.

"I don't even know where to start," A wide grin was plastered on K-Ci's face. "Her name's Priscilla and she's a few years older than me. We met at the grocery store—I helped her with her bags, we had a conversation, and we ended up hitting it off. The rest is history."

"So when can we meet her?" JoJo asked.

"Never." K-Ci opened the front door and to his surprise, he saw an excited Priscilla was standing there waiting for him.