S5 EP 17 ! "First Time for Everything"

season 5, episode 17

"First Time for Everything"

"This movie is boring and ain't interesting whatsoever," Kass sat on the couch next to Dalvin, looking at the tv screen. "It's not even in English!"

"That's what the subtitles at the bottom are for," Dalvin clarified.

Kass smirked once a devious thought popped into her mind. Grabbing the remote and turning the tv down, she grabbed Dalvin's face and began kissing him like her life depended on it.

Dalvin pulled away, lightly pushing her back and releasing an awkward laugh. "Let's just watch the movie."

"You sure you wanna just watch the movie? You don't wanna do anything else?" Kass straddled his lap.

"Positive," Dalvin removed her from his lap.

Kass furrowed her eyebrows. "What's the problem? How come you never want me to break you off? I don't turn you on or somethin'?"

"No, you definitely do!" Dalvin reassured before trying to change the subject again. "Can we get back to this movie though? It's getting good!"

"You a virgin or something?" Kass joked, beginning to laugh but stopping once she saw the look on Dalvin's face. "Oh my god, you're a virgin—"

"Let's not turn this into a big deal...."

"You're really a virgin!" Kass bellowed. "How is that even possible?"

"How is what possible?" Dalvin asked confusedly.

"Um hello, you're Mr. Dalvin DeGrate!" Kass pointed out. "The way you be prancin' around? I woulda figured you got hella panties thrown your way."

"Well—I—this—" Dalvin just decided to cut himself off since he didn't know how to respond. "Imma just—head upstairs," and with that, he quickly hustled up the steps in embarrassment.

"So let me get this straight," K-Ci tried to put the pieces together, "Y'all been together for all this time and you ain't knock boots?"

"Well....no." Dalvin replied sheepishly. "Don't get me wrong, I love Kass. That girl makes me feel like I can fly or something."

"So why you ain't hit the raw skin?" Tanai wondered, going over to the freezer.

"You scared?" K-Ci asked before Dalvin had the chance to answer.

JoJo looked at his brother. "Well maybe if you let him talk, we could find that out."

"...I don't know," Dalvin shrugged. "It's not like I ain't thought about it. I need tips. Clarity, maybe. Some guidance. What was it like for you when you lost your virginity?" He asked K-Ci.

K-Ci looked up at the ceiling, trying to think back. "Let me see. That was about more than enough women ago—"

"Okay, next!" Dalvin cut him off, putting his attention on Tanai. "I need a female's point of view. What was your experience like?"