S3 EP 8 ! "Fiddle Diddle"

season 3, episode 8

"Fiddle Diddle"

{ A/N : this finna be a long ass, goofy ass chapter so I suggest y'all grab some snacks 🤣 }

"This is the dumbest thing ever!" K-Ci fussed, sitting in a chair next to Dalvin's bed. An irritated look was on his face as he held 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' in his hand. "I ain't doing this!"

"C'mon, K! At least make up a story of your own," Dalvin encouraged him.

K-Ci smiled weirdly. "Okay, so it was this dude named Dalvin right? He was mad annoying, everybody he met hated him! So one day, this sexy dude named K-Ci murdered him in the most brutal way possible. The end!"

"What have we walked into—" JoJo entered the room with DeVante close behind. "I can't sleep and K refuses to tell me a bedtime story!" Dalvin complained.

"A bedtime story? I got one," DeVante pushed JoJo out of the way before knocking K-Ci out his chair and taking it. "Once upon a time..."

"Ion even know how to sweep," DeVante mumbled to himself, putting the broom up to the ceiling and sweeping the dust down. A dirty bandana was tied around his head while he sported some dusty clothes.

Dalvin and K-Ci approached him, snickering. "Well you better learn!" K-Ci took his bag of popcorn and emptied it out, all of the kernels falling on the floor. "Now clean that up!"

DeVante glared at the two before sighing and grabbing the dust pan. The door bell rang throughout the whole house, making Dalvin kick DeVante lightly. "Go open that door before you do anything."

DeVante mumbled some unfriendly sentences before sulking over to the front door, pulling it open.

A man dressed in fancy clothes held an envelope and cleared his throat. "The Royal Princess is throwing a ball and you all have been invited."

"The Princess is havin' a party?" A wide smile came across DeVante's face but left as quickly as it came, due to K-Ci pushing him out of the way. "Ion know why you gettin' so excited, your lanky ass ain't goin' nowhere!"

Dalvin snatched the envelope out the messenger's hand and turned to face his brother. "Yeah, you got chores to do!"

K-Ci and Dalvin laughed and continued to talk about the party, leaving DeVante to go finish learning how to sweep.

a couple hours later

DeVante miserably sprayed the cleaning spray on the mirror before dragging the rag across it. Dalvin appeared in the blurry reflection, popping his collar. "Me and K are going to the party. When we get back, this house better be spiffy clean!"

"Yeah, I wanna be able to see myself on the floor's reflection!" K-Ci added before adjusting his top hat.

DeVante listened for the door to close, dropping the cleaning bottle and rag once it did. He walked down the hall, into his dark room. He sat on his bed, thinking about how poorly he got treated.

JoJo lifted up the window, climbing in. "Get yo' ass up and don't ask questions! You goin' to that ball tonight!"

DeVante stood up. "Okay. Wait, how am I gonna get to the gathering?"