THEE CHRISTMAS EPISODE !

A JODECIDAL ADVISORY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL !

"Jingle Hells."

'Tis the season to be jolly, and Dalvin couldn't be anymore excited. He was eager to know what he was getting for Christmas.

K-Ci entered the kitchen in search of some food. "Hey K! You're lookin' extra spiffy today!" Dalvin complimented.

K-Ci scrunched his face up. He knew Dalvin was lying because he had just woke up, and didn't even get a chance to brush his teeth or take a shower.

"Oh really? You ain't complimenting me so I could get you a good Christmas gift right?" He folded his arms as he looked at Dalvin. "No! I can't compliment my brother? My pal? My partner-in-crime?"

K-Ci grabbed the box of Apple Jacks off the top of the refrigerator and laughed. "Stop tryin' to kiss my ass cause I didn't even go Christmas shopping yet." He threw some dry cereal in his mouth before making his way back upstairs, leaving Dalvin in the middle of the kitchen looking stupid.

It was the break before fourth period and Tanai and JoJo stood by the lockers having a conversation when K-Ci walked over with a mug on his face.

"What's wrong?" Tanai asked.

"I fell asleep in class and now I have detention but I ain't tryna go," K-Ci responded. "Y'all got plans after school so I can bail?"

"Nope!" JoJo closed his locker and walked off.

"Well, I volunteer at this elementary school on Wednesdays, and it just so happens today is Wednesday! You can come if you want." Tanai suggested.

"I ain't fond of kids but I'll go anyway," K-Ci gave Tanai a hug, "Thanks for lookin' out!" He told her before they both parted ways.

K-Ci dramatically sighed as he sat down at the top of the steps. "Look Nai, I can't climb up no more stairs!"

Tanai put a hand on her hip, "We only went up two flights of stairs. And we're here anyway!" She opened the double doors and disappeared into the hallway. K-Ci waited a couple seconds before he got up and lazily walked out the doors. He saw a classroom with the door open and heard Tanai's voice so he walked in.

A little boy named Aaron jumped up with a smile on his face before running over to Tanai. "My girlfriend is here! Hey Tanai." The teenage girl gave a small smile, "Aaron, I told you I'm not your girlfriend. But I missed y'all! I brought my friend K-Ci with me, too." She pulled K-Ci over to where she was.