S4 EP 10 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 2

"Aye!" K-Ci sent a head nod to the camera. "I'm 'bout to give y'all this quick recap of last episode for those who missed it."

"Aight, so boom! In the beginning of the episode, Dal was watching the news and the reporters were talkin' 'bout how dangerous New York is becoming and allat other stuff. So we go out to get somethin' to eat then we stopped at Walmart, but they wouldn't let us in cause it's cops and police tape surrounding the place! So we like 'what's goin' on?' and come to find out, some dude got assaulted with a flashlight...ain't that crazy? But anyway, De and I went and copped a piece for protection cause y'all know, it be crazy out in the streets. To make a long story short, Dalvin ended up shooting himself by mistake...so here we are. Y'all are about to see the aftermath of that, I'm out."

season 4, episode 10

"Trigger Warning" PT 2

The doctor walked out while scanning his clipboard. "Dalvin DeGrate?"

"That's us," DeVante stood up, as well as everyone else.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but Dalvin is dead."

Their hearts dropped at the sound of the news. "What you mean he's dead?" JoJo asked for confirmation.

"We tried everything we could but nothing seemed to work," the doctor shook his head. "I'm sorry."

"No! Not my bestie! Why, Lord? Why?!" K-Ci hollered out before knocking one of the chairs over. He went over to the receptionist and dramatically hopped on the desk before dragging himself down on the floor, acting a fool.

"Iiiiittsss so haaaarrrdd to say goodbyyyyyeeee to yeeeesterdaaaaaaayyyyy—"

"Wait a minute," the doctor flipped through his charts. "He ain't dead!"

Tanai took her attention off K-Ci and focused on the doctor. "What?"

"I was looking at the wrong section on my charts but Dalvin DeGrate is very much alive. I'm sorry for the confusion."

K-Ci stared blankly before slowly rising to his feet. "Oh—"

"Can we go see him?" DeVante asked.

"Not right now. He's going under surgery in the morning since he suffered a gunshot wound to the upper abdomen, but I'll come back and let you guys know when it's okay to see him," the doctor replied before walking off.

"Damn, I just embarrassed myself for no reason." K-Ci sat in one of the chairs that was close by.

"Not only did you embarrass yourself, but you embarrassed us too!" JoJo mushed him.

"You okay?" Tanai asked DeVante.

Licking his lips uneasily, he nodded in response. "Yeah, yeah. I'm cool."

Since they had nothing else to do, they attempted to go to sleep to pass the time until they got a new update on Dalvin's conditions.