S3 EP 11 ! "Tale of 2 Crowns"

season 3, episode 11

"Tale of 2 Crowns"

"Saw you at the game last week! Keep it up!" K-Ci told a basketball jock, dapping him up. He walked up to a girl who was standing by herself in the hallway, "Hey Cierra."

"Hey, K," Cierra smiled brightly. "Vote me for prom king and I'll make you my queen," He sent a wink, making Cierra blush. "You got it!"

K-Ci walked away from her before making his way over to the clique. "Wassup playas? Tenderoni," he sent a head nod to Tanai.

"What are you doing?" JoJo looked at his brother.

"I'm tryna get on everybody's good side so they can vote me for prom king!" K-Ci explained, making Dalvin snort. "Good luck with that."

"Thanks," K-Ci noticed one of the teachers walking by. "Mr. Mitchell! You know you're my favorite teacher in this school? And you can dress too!"

"You really put your foot in this!" K-Ci yelled to the lunch lady, before discreetly throwing the tray of food into the trash can.

"You must really be takin' this prom king stuff serious," JoJo shook his head. "I don't see why, it's not like he's gonna win." Dalvin shrugged.

K-Ci looked him up and down before scoffing, "Don't hate the playa, hate the game!"

"Look, I gotta worry about this upcoming test our grade has to take, but when I'm finished takin' it, just know that I'm gonna be prom king! Not you." Dalvin said, matter-of-factly.

"That's a challenge!" K-Ci put his hand out as he and Dalvin did some type of strange handshake.

"Speakin' of prom, I've been meanin' to talk to you about that," DeVante said to Tanai, "While you're wearin' your black dress—"

"Black?" Tanai's face screwed up. "My dress is gonna be red and so is your outfit."

"Red? No," DeVante laughed, "we're wearin' black and that's final." Tanai shook her head, "No, that's not final. Red is our color."

An argument between colors and an argument between who's gonna be prom king soon took place. Luckily, JoJo spotted Sonia and went over to her, getting away from the stupidity.

"Hey, Sonia. Ho—"

"I can't talk right now, but I'll talk to you later. We're going to prom together, right?" Sonia interrupted JoJo's sentence. He nodded, "Yeah, yeah."

"Good, I'll talk to you when I can," she kissed his cheek and walked off. He was going to go back to his lunch table but seen that the arguments between K-Ci and Dalvin, and DeVante and Tanai were still going on, so he just left the cafeteria altogether.

DeVante and Tanai walked by continuing their dumb argument over what color their clothes would be. "You're makin' this more difficult than it has to be. I already got the dress for you and Imma send it to your house, and you're gonna put it on, and wear it!"