EP 2 ! "Brothas Said Knock You Out!"

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED !

EPISODE TWO !

"BROTHAS SAID KNOCK YOU OUT!"

...

JoJo, Dalvin and DeVante chilled in the hallway as they waited for K-Ci. It was the end of the day, and the last bell had already rang.

"What we doing tomorrow after school?" Dalvin asked, dusting off his sneakers.

"Breathing." DeVante replied sarcastically as JoJo laughed and Dalvin mugged them.

"The way you be talkin' I be thinking you struggle to breath. Remind me to buy you some allergy medicine."

DeVante mushed his brother as K-Ci approached them, with a mug on his face. He was holding a paper in his hand.

"Whats wrong with you?" Joel asked.
His brother rolled his eyes before speaking.

"Mrs. Ramirez-Garcia decided to give me a damn D in her class. She can kissé my assitò."

"How you failing? I'm passin' her class, easy A." Dalvin laughed.

JoJo, DeVante and K-Ci covered their mouths and said "teacher's pet" while doing a fake cough.

Dalvin scoffed. "Whatever. You want me to tutor you, K?"

K-Ci turned his nose up at Dalvin's question. "I don't need your help!" He pushed Dalvin, which was a mistake cause he bumped into someone he most definitely didn't want trouble with.

The senior, known as "Pocket Knife" was troublesome. He got held back twice, got suspended over 4 times, and brought a pocket knife to school in 9th grade, hence the nickname.

Pocket Knife stopped his conversation with one of the cheerleaders, and turned around to mug Dalvin.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you was behi-" Dalvin's apology was cut short.

"Nah, damn all that! You watch where you goin' and what you doin'!" Pocket Knife yelled at Dalvin, then continued his conversation with the cheerleader.

K-Ci laughed before balling up the piece of paper his grade was on. "Guess I don't need this anymore." He aimed for the trashcan that was right next to Pocket Knife, and accidentally threw the paper at him, hitting his head.

Dalvin's eyes widened. "K, you have no a-" his sentence was cut short by Pocket Knife once more.

He gripped Dalvin up by his shirt and threw him against the lockers.

"You not gon' do nothing?" JoJo asked DeVante, who pretended to be sleep on the floor.

"So you like bumping into me and throwing papers at my head?" Pocket Knife's face inched closer to Dalvin's.

Dalvin's heartbeat raced a mile. "It wasn't me! It was K-Ci!" He nodded his head in the direction of K-Ci, who was also on the floor pretending to be sleep.

Pocket Knife made a face as JoJo approached them.

"It wasn't him, he's telling the truth."