S5 EP 11 ! "Aisle and Tribulation"

season 5, episode 11

"Aisle and Tribulation"

A news segment from BETNews played on the tv in the living room. "It appears that R&B stars Tanai Campbell, and DeVante Swing of the group Jodeci, have still not been located by any authorities. It's been four, going on five, days since the couple has been missing and no one is aware of where they are or where they could have disappeared to. Family, friends, and fans are anticipating their reappearances. More on this story when we get updates."

"This don't make no damn sense," Dalvin shook his head as he flipped through pages of a phone book.

K-Ci grabbed the remote, changing the channel. "With everything we've been goin' through these past couple of days to see what happened, they better be dead!"

"That was such an ignorant thing to say," Kass pointed out.

"I'm just saying–cause if they ain't dead, imma kill 'em. They gon' go out together like Bonnie and Clyde did."

"If anything, they probably got arrested," JoJo assumed. "That's the only thing that would make sense."

"I don't think it's that cause they woulda been used their one-call opportunity by now," Dalvin picked up the telephone. "Hello, operator? Give me the number to the U.S Air Force–I need them to do a search party."

Ironically, Tanai ran into the house. A pair of pink star shaped sunglasses were placed over her eyes while she smiled from ear to ear. "Heyyy!"

Dalvin slammed the telephone down dramatically. "Hey?! That's all you gotta say?! Where you been at? And where is DeVante?"

"Relax," Tanai laughed, placing her shades on top of her head. "He'll be here in a minute. We have a surprise for y'all!"

"It better be some damn surprise," K-Ci scoffed. "We too grown to be playin' hide and seek with y'all. Had Dalvin all ready to call the Air Force to do a search party a minute ago."

"The Air Force has a phone number?" DeVante walked in, holding a bottle of Bacardi.

"You know what–we all gon' go in a circle and curse the both of y'all out!" Dalvin spazzed. "But before we do that, go 'head and tell us about this surprise y'all allegedly have for us."

The couple smiled at each other before looking at their four unhappy companions. "We eloped!"

JoJo gave the two a blank stare. "....you–you what?"

DeVante leaned over in JoJo's ear, assuming he didn't hear what was said. "We said we eloped."

"We went on a private cruise that took us to a couple islands," Tanai took off her leather jacket. "We had fun!"

"I bet you did!" K-Ci said with an attitude laced in his tone.

Kass crossed her arms. "Y'all are low. I understand why these three weren't invited but me? I would have worn the perfect outfit. I thought we were supposed to be best friends, Nai!"

"We are best friends," Tanai defended. "We would have let y'all know, but it was a last minute thing. We just wanted to get it over with, and plus we didn't want a big ceremony."